-swipe right for the open packages! -
My October boxy charm blew me away this month with my all time favourites and some new discoveries! Thank you @boxycharm for creating this legendary box! 👍🏼
Starting with one of my favourite highlighter makers @beccacosmetics!!!! I love their highlighter more than anything and it always lasts me all night! The one I got in my box is proseco pop.
I also feel like my relationship with @drbrandt is made in heaven because this is my 3rd pore perfector exfoliator in like 3 months! I’m stalked for days! I love this exfoliator so much and it’s my go to these days! 💁🏽
@shopncla ‘s nail kit has earned a quick spot in my purse for all those times I break my nails and have to use scissors in the office to fix them! Such a convenient cute little kit! Need to buy more as presents! 💄
I’m a huge fan of liquid lipsticks and have yet to use @tartecosmetics line. Got a free one as my birthday gift from @sephora but the colour wasn’t for me but this colour is just beautiful 😍 and the formula is pretty thin so it slides right on! I’ve yet to wear it out for a night though.
Last but not the least was the @jonteblu lip liner. Such a good formula and colour. I have tons of lipsticks I can match with this liner!
Happy Saturday! Today I am posting something different. I figured I would have some fun & post my favorite fall essentials! Just scroll to see more pictures!
1. Favorite decorations: I am obsessed with my spiky pumpkins! They are spooky but glamorous. They also come in taller sizes in both black & cream. You can find these at Target.
2. Favorite fall candle: Omg, I live for this candle! It literally smells like straight up candle apple & I can’t get enough. This candle is bae 💕 you can find this at Bath & Bodyworks!
3. Favorite fall lotion: I got this lotion a year ago & I love to use it every fall. It’s Golden Pear & Brown Sugar from Bath & Bodyworks. It is such a unique yet delicious scent.
4. Favorite fall sweater: You know how when you know you’re going to be obsessed with something even after wearing it just once? That’s me with this sweater! I wore this back 2 posts ago. It’s super cute to wear with leggings & a little bit off one shoulder. I love the bow detailing at the wrists & the balloon sleeves (which are in style currently). I got this from Express!
5. Favorite fall lip color: I love wearing brown toned lips for fall. I loved this L’Oréal liquid lip in the shade Shake Down. It’s such a nice tone of brown & is a great affordable liquid lip! (Refer to a couple posts back for color swatch on lips)
6. My go-to clothing piece for fall: When-in-doubt, I always reach for a sweatshirt. I love this one bc it’s comfortable yet fashionable with the holes & distressed look. I have worn this sweatshirt a good handful of times & I am never disappointed! I also have this exact same sweatshirt in white. So comfortable with leggings & moccasins or mules! I got both this & my white one at Express.
I want to see/know your favorite fall essentials! If you participate, please tag me so I can see! 🍁🍂 #makeup#makeupblog#makeupblogger#beauty#beautyblog#beautyblogger#blog#blogger#makeupmafia#makeupaddict#makeupjunkie#makeuplover#jaclynhill#wakeupandmakeup#makeuptalk#slave2beauty#makeupartist#fall#fallfavorites#fallfashion#falldecor
Today's #motd featuring
@marcjacobs velvet noir mascara ~ @glossier boy brow ~ @lorealmakeup match foundation ~ @benefitcosmeticsuk Hoola bronzer ~ @nyxcosmetics_uk HD studio photogenic concealer and straightened hair for once💁🏻
Today consisted of a brave trip to ikea and some yummy dins at tgis and now to sit back and relax and be a lazy moo🐮