Ending the day with a little soak as the sun dips into the sea. Can someone turn the temperature up a little though please?
Winter is definitely here in the canton of Wallis we have only 70 cm ❄️ for now...waiting more 😱😱😱⛄️❄️Valais(Wallis) is cut off the world 🌎 😱
Thank you Anchy for this 🎥 .. can’t wait to see this in live 🤗🌨
So happy to be back in one of my favourite cities in the World...Dubai. There’s so much to see and do here, I love it! 💙 @visit.dubai #visitdubai
The best thing about snow? The way it stops people from leaving their towns and villages, people stay in the local areas and use local services instead. You see the children outside playing and having snowball fights instead of being on their computers indoors. People have to walk places instead of driving their cars and people start to appreciate their surroundings a little more. That was certainly the case in Hertfordshire today anyway 😍
Photo by me 📸 @postcardsbyhannah
Tag us to be featured 🇬🇧
I have witnessed countless sunrises and sunsets yet none compare to the infinite radiant light and beauty of your soul ✨
Today I will begin a little recap of some fav encapsulated scenes from 2017. This was a special lavender find with Cyguy back near the high point of summer bliss. Thanks always for the next level support and love of these scenics y’all! 🙏🏼
I now offer one on one photography workshops. These sunset/sunrise/ waterfall sessions are tailored to your skill level and will get you confident and in control of the photographic process. Direct message me or send me an email for details and info.
Filter: @nisiglobal S5 holder w/ CPL
Edit: Lightroom & ig
Life is better with you by my side 😽🌲🏔
Ooh la la wasn’t #London just magical in the snow today? - I don’t think I will ever forget my little boys face when he looked out the window this morning - he couldn’t believe his eyes ❄️☃️ praying we get some more soon 🙏🏻✨. Love this simple video shared by @thebretonbird #averyprettycitylondonchristmas ✨... .
Update : decorations and stag owned by @alisoncork_home 🖤
Te amo, Colombia 🇨🇴
Location: The historic streets of Cartagena, Colombia.
Photo Credit: @rayraywanders
From earlier this morning, early holiday family brunch @mapleblockmeatco #Partyof16
바이칼 호수 가장 위쪽에 위치한
세베로 바이칼스크 툰드라 지역.
이곳은 따로 길이 없다.오히려 잔디 같지만
잔디 같은 나무를 밟고 달리는게
그나마 엉덩이가 편했고 수시로 바뀌는
날씨 덕에 매번 옷을 벗고 말리고를 반복했다.
아마 이 경험이 없었다면 유럽의 지긋한
우기를 견디지 못했을 것 같다
today's #blueskies in #NYC 🌞 were awesome for a little 3 vs 1 cardio workout. #⚽️🏃🏻♂️
@gergok The boathouse 🚣🏼♂️ .
Autumn colors are fading, and nature is preparing for winter. Probably my last autumn shot this year...Please expect more white in my photos after this one✌🏻😬
Just trying to blend in 🌴
Spent long enough watching these three children dancing and playing and being marvelously silly in the snow to enjoy them, but not so long watching that someone could think I was a creep. 🕵️
It’s been said, if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull. Well, El Toro by @artsumex is the most dazzling (not baffling) brilliant bull I’ve ever seen. One of my favorite things at LUNA Fête last night. #lunafete
It only took us two years to do it, but our Iceland Itinerary blog is live! Planning a trip there? We’ve got you covered, from detailed maps, Airbnb listings and all the waterfalls in between. Link in profile!
Can you believe this is the first time I've ever seen the Tree at Rockefeller Center? I mean, I've been here many times but never around the holiday season because of the massive crowds and all... This time around was no exception. There were millions of people but i decided to go for it and ended up pretty lucky to get the shot if i do say so myself.
Don't forget to stop by and check out the talented folks tagged on this image and have an awesome week ahead.
Digantung diantara dua pilihan itu membuat mati gaya 😅 Photo by @emilsandri At Jembatan Gantung Telukjambe, Karawang.
Like, comment, dan tag teman-temannya yang ingin kamu ajak kesini⬇⬇⬇
Nikmati serunya berbagi momen keindahan alam Jawa Barat hanya di Instagram @jawabaratbeautiful
Official LINE : @rvd5481g (pakai @)
Barbados in a nutshell:
1. It hasn’t been hit by a hurricane since the 1950’s, so its a good escape route if the airlines continue to gouge $1,200 to fly home to the Midwest.
2. The island is set pretty far East, so it gets some really big surf on the east side and the rest of the island is good for newbies like me.
3. It is a relatively small island with a small friendly population, but it has a lot of cool little nooks and off the beaten path places to explore...so rent a car, but BEWARE the POTHOLES as the island is famous for them and the car rental insurance doesn’t cover them. The company I rented from was G&L and the service was far better than Avis, whom I normally use.
4. It has a couple large upscale resorts, but I honestly think small B&B’s like the Little Arches Hotel is the way to get a more intimate view of the island.
5. The beaches and water are amazing throughout, so explore to find the one that speaks to you. My favorite was Bottom Bay for the privacy and difficulty to get too.
6. While the flying fish is the national fish, don’t waste your time...I tried to get onboard sampling it from all over and its basically the chicken wings of the sea, which is not an endorsement. Champers and Lobster Pot were the 2 places I’d go back to visit.
In Summary...It’s worth the less than 4hr direct flight from Miami any day to visit this little slice of paradise😌🤙. (FYI...Drones are not allowed)
Such a lovely late afternoon stroll through @centralparknyc with its dusting of snow. Having been born in a January blizzard, I feel a special connection to the snow. ❄️
Clean lines ✨ .
This super sleek modern restaurant in Melbourne is the place to be 🥂 .
Head here on the weekend for an early drink and dinner to enjoy the beach & watch the sunset. Upstairs is sleek, while downstairs is beach chic 🍺👙 perfect for #girlswhowander
When you see it.
Spent a long weekend down south, and today i got bitten by a bull ant on my toe but who cares! Im with @sakara_ebony and we're exploring 🙌