You have the magic touch right now, so what do you want to do with it? Decide and then gather up your courage, some grit and dig deep for stamina and go for gold. Take action in a direction that most makes sense for you. If you could change one aspect of your life for the better today what would it be?
You are about to have that opportunity.
the energy is really exciting and fun with this card, its a four leaf clover, a lucky penny, or a white feather!
Alchemy is the ancient method of magically transforming lead to gold. Here it signifies that you have the power within and around you to change your situation and make something amazing happen. If you can take a step today the Universe will turn it into a leap!
Expect positive new opportunities, surprise windfalls, exciting phone calls and happy news.
Take a step towards your dream, it does not really matter what the direct outcome is because what is more important is that you do something. The move you make will cause ripple effects that will bring gold to you.
You might have been feeling a lack of confidence lately but you can ask your angels to infuse you with self belief and disengage those doubts. Avoid addiction and tenptation to cave in. This is about rising up.
if you sincerely ask for spiritual help before you begin, you will find that everything goes well and you will be inspired with ideas and energy.
I know the energy has been muddy and turbulent, but the best way to ride the storm is to focus on what is most important to you. In the midst of anxiety and uncertainty, you can still turn everything around for yourself. It is a matter of focus and faith.
#magicalmermaidscards#reading#dailyreading#angels , #angelreading#angelmedium#author#alchemy#goals #
With Angel Blessings
Angel Medium, Energy Therapist, Author
❤Tag the girl you want this to know❤
So here is something we will never say but we all do the same things..
And talking about the genuine guys alone..
1. If I like you, I might not approach you directly.. I'll try to be in your good books, Understand you and my feelings as well. After which I'll decide whether to convey my feelings or not.
2. Well I do keep irritating you. Like pulling your hairband or just casually giving you a little push while walking.. It's just my way of conveying that I'm comfortable with you and that you're special.
3. I'm up for serious talks. I might look like an immature guy but just talk to me all night and there's my other side you'll meet.
4. Dating or not.. It differs for every guy. But I always try to not come up with my ex issues until you ask. So, yes I try my best to move on if I'm in relationship.
5. Please don't expect me to be romantic always.. Take up the stand and maybe once in a blue moon do it for me.. I'll be more than happy.
6. I might do your assignments, homework etc not because you're my friend/gf etc.. It just depends on how much pressure you're under at that situation.
7. I can be super jealous of any guy and you won't even be aware of it. And this happens in friendship as well.
8. If you're my really good friend, I did once had a thought of dating you.. but I considered our friendship more important than dating.
So, yeah, that's what I feel every guy wants to say.. I might be correct or completely wrong but still there are few out there with these thoughts..
Oh and.. If you feel anything for a guy, Say it, we'll be never disappointed and will politely reject if that's the case. And we won't ignore you for having a crush..
Yes, we have all heard it and know it: death is “just” a change in form and life goes on eternally... ✨
But hang in for a moment:
Consider this to be true, I mean, REALLY true!
What if death as such wasn‘t the horrible event we were taught it to be? 💀
What if we all had a divine plan in our pockets and death would just be part of it? 🦋
If you feel like it, look at the storys you were told about death and question those who frighten you.
Get your own idea about what the continuation of the Soul means to you! And as a result of that: what your life, what today, this very moment, means to you! 💗
My 2nd @laguns concert this year. 1st time meeting guitarist @michaelgrant. Love watching him shred. 🎸 Cool dude. 😎 Thanks to the band for another great concert. 🤘🏾Also thanks to @proofrooftop and @blackhorselimo1. 🖤
I’ve included part of Michael’s “panty-dropper” Purple Rain tribute. Too bad I can only upload 1 min. I’ll put the full 6 min. version on my FB page. Panties optional.
My friend, Jose, caught the pick. It’s not mine.