How Play Creates Innovation (kinda): Engineers at a small British internet service provider have successfully made a broadband connection work over 2m (6ft 7in) of WET STRING. The connection reached speeds of 3.5 Mbps (megabits per second), according to the Andrews and Arnold engineer who conducted the experiment.
The point of the experiment appears to have been purely to see if it was achievable.
The firm does not believe there is a way to exploit the finding.
"To be honest it was a bit of fun, which one of our techies decided to try out - we have equipment we could test in the office, and why not?" Adrian Kennard, the internet provider's director, told the BBC.
"There is no commercial potential that we are aware of." #internet#communication#wet#string#playful#experimentation#messingabout#science#innovation#British#ridiculous#creative#pranks#testing#silly#ideas - found #BBC
The @bbcicecream drop is 🔥 Come see it for yourself and for those you have in your xmas list, also take advantage of our buy 3 & get the 4th FREE all tops in store ( tee, hoodies, long sleeve, etc )
13 : 5 things about me.
1. There is little to no chance I'll make this list in 5. Not because I have so much more to tell you about /me/ but because I'm notorious at leaving post-scripts in multiples, extra commentary & hold a general disdain toward endings. And rules that should/could be broken.
2. I could eat Indian food, all meals, all the days. Forever and ever, amen.
3. My favorite time of day is 4:44am.
4. I hold the two halves of my heart in each hand. Everything I say, do, see, speak, paint, teach, and breathe is from that space. Between.
5. I lived in London, England for the majority of my elementary years. It was magic and remains my favorite city. When I wake at 4:44, in my morning routines, I check the world clock, #bbc news, and weather in that cobblestoned royal city.
6. Told ya.
PS. I'm so glad to be alive. I think it's a great gift to be given a shell and I am so happy we get to cross paths here for a while.
PS2: if you're still reading. Love. 🙏🏻✨