Did you get a good night's sleep? @meghanyuriyoung did. Find out why she switched out her old mattress for an Endy, and how it's improved her sleep. "In the end, mattress shopping is kind of a like speed-dating. But thankfully I’ve found my match." Link in bio. 🔗 | 📸 c/o @meghanyuriyoung
Whether it’s silky sheets, or a chunky, warm throw for your bed - win at sleeping by choosing fabrics and textiles that make getting a good night’s sleep irresistible. Swipe for more inspiration or check the link in our bio for more #IKEAIDEAS .
Throws from €2.50
WE MADE IT. ITS FRIDAYYY. Dreaming of jumping on these cushions n snuggling with a Posie all weekend but this isn’t my house but it is their guest room, so maybe ?? For just onnneee night?!!? #canimoveintoallmyclientshomes
This week, we are featuring the Moroccan/Arabic modern bedroom on #bedroomsfromaroundtheworld . Here is your recipe ✨
1. Try to include terracotta pinks, indigo blues, turquoise, dark browns and greens even if you are going for an all white bedroom.
2. Make sure all the furniture comes in curves: beds, windows, doors, closets.
3. Patterns, patterns, patterns on textiles, walls, mosaics, floors or on wooden shutters.
4. Add colorful rugs, decorative cushions, room dividers and curtains that can have geometric shapes or even Arabic calligraphy on them.
5. For lighting, go for Moroccan lanterns, brass or copper pendant lights or henna lamps.
6. For a final touch, add incense burners, brass or copper trays, jugs, colorful vases and bowls!
And Mabrouk you got yourself a modern Arabic bedroom! #mycannonhome