Tagged by eminent ladyhunk @sadie_reads_them_all for #meetthebookstagrammer2 (revenge of meetthebookstagrammer- this time, it's war!) - it helps if you read all that in 'movie-trailer' voice.
1. Where would you like to live?
Anywhere that gives good sky. I like spending time in cities but I'm not a city person at heart, so somewhere rural and quiet where I can breathe and see the stars at night suits best.
2. Did you plan your account?
I don't even plan my socks. My account is as chaotic as anything else I like, but it suits me. It's a mixture of many things but it has one foot deep in the murky mire of #bookstagram
3. Dream job? Already doing it. But if I wasn't a writer I'd probably develop my photography skills more (no pun intended) or I'd like to play with movies.
4. Authors you'd like to meet? None, we're all horrible in real life 😋 seriously though I'd love to share a drink with Hemingway, Wolfe and Wilde in Valhalla one day.
5. Favourite place to travel? Places I haven't been yet. I'm desperate to get to southern India and up to the Northern Fjords sometime soon. I like to travel wherever the food is good.
6. Favourite adaptations? The Haunting of Hill House (original) Rebecca, and the Hollow Crown series, which is just bloody excellent.
Happy place? Wherever my loved ones are. I like the ocean and I love the moors. Big sky places for the win. 🙌🏻
Open tag if you haven't already done it, and tell us something about you we don't already know. My extra fact is that although I always photograph sulky, I actually have a dazzling smile. Swipe right to see it ☺️