This project reinforced a lot of things in my mind and taught me a lot of important lessons. The most important is that everything is a process, sometimes you get it right sometimes you don’t. Just ensure that you learn from your triumphs and from your defeats, remain humble at every step. Listen and learn from those around you and whenever you make a decision to move be precise and confident. There are times when you will just have to figure it out along the way, just ensure that you respect the process and the next time you can take it to the next level.
Director of Photography: @gabrielle_blackwood
Directed by yours truly.
Website is coming together. Here’s a sneak peak at the landing. Ahem- well it’s live so it’s not really a sneak peak. The play button leads to the reel. Would love some clicks and traffic and shares but NO e-worms. I REPEAT NO E-WORMS.
SO excited to share that I’ve officially signed with @aboveandbeyondfilms as their newest Commercial Director!! So grateful for the opportunity and so excited to begin collaborating with their incredible production team. And to kick off our new partnership- I’m excited to share my new national broadcast television commercial for @firefox starring the incredible @reggiewatts!!
7 verdades esenciales sobre el mercado inmobiliario de invierno.
1. No hay muchas cosas disponibles.
2. Pero los compradores de casas principiantes tienen un poco más para elegir.
3. Las casas abiertas y las guerras de ofertas se relajan durante la temporada.
4. Los vendedores están listos para hacer un trato.
5. Las tasas de interés aún son estables, pero algunos predicen que aumentarán.
¿Estás pensando en comprar este invierno? Comparte tus estrategias en los comentarios.
7 Essential Truths About the Winter Real Estate Market.
1. It’s slim pickings out there.
2.But starter home buyers have a bit more to choose from.
3. Open houses and bidding wars chill out for the season.
4. Sellers are ready to make a deal.
5. Interest rates are still stable, but some predict they’ll rise.
Are you thinking of buying this winter? Share your strategies in the comments.