• Head to @toucan_ next •
PREGNANCY AND BABY
We have teamed up with the best pregnancy and baby stores on Instagram to celebrate Little Ray Lane's first birthday! Together we are giving away over $900 in Products and Store Credit to ONE lucky winner!
Presented by @littleraylane and styled by @mylittleteacup
We are giving away a $30 credit .
To enter simply
• Follow us.
• Like this photo.
• Head to @toucan_ and repeat these steps until you have returned back to our page!
• For an extra entry tag a friend and comment below why you'd love to win this!
• For two extra entries repost this image with the hashtag
Hosted by @_allforsmall *Competition will close the 27th November at 8:00pm, AEDT.
*This giveaway is open worldwide.
*Private accounts welcome.
*Prizes are in AUD.
*International accounts responsible for postage.
*This giveaway is in no way endorsed, sponsored or administrated by Instagram .
The last time I baked anything for the holidays was three years ago when I attempted to make cinnamon rolls from scratch. They turned out fluffy and beautiful, just like the picture in the recipe, but their taste was legendary and not in a good way. Let's just say substituting baking soda for baking powder is a "no no". After that little mixup, I became quite discouraged from baking anything from scratch... until today. Ladies and gentlemen, I present- my pumpkin and apple pies! They took me a few hours and I'm proud to say that I didn't substitute any ingredients. Here's to hoping these babies taste half as good as they look and my family will stop cracking jokes about my baking! 😝#fingerscrossed#thisdoesntsuck#thanksgiving#pies
Hanging with Matt today from Kioti and getting ready to add some new equipment to the fleet. The one thing we've learned is to not be brand loyal, but rather dealer loyal for a whole slew of efficiency reasons. We listened to what all of you had to say when we posed the question about tractor vs. skid steer. For what it's worth, here's what drove our decision:
1. The Kioti dealer is amazing and their warranty is as well. They have parts on hand and can fix almost anything same day in the shop or in the field.
2. Any old school farmer will tell you that the weight of the tractor is just as important as HP, the Kioti is significantly heavier than a Kubota in the same class... the layout is better and a lot of standard features are options on other brands.
3. Cost of ownership to get into a tractor, attachments, and implements is about 50-60% less than a skid... a skid can come later if need be.
4. It's a swiss army knife and a jack of all trades (has its limitations though).
5. It will pay for itself in increased landscaping job efficiency while opening us up to other options like bush hogging, grading, etc. if we so choose.
6. Finally, and probably most important... I'm really sick of making 127 trips with a wheelbarrow on every landscape job 😆
I’ve been wanting a piece done by @freeorgy for well over a year now and would be the happiest of them ALL to finally have one on my very own skin for life! Crossing my fingers & counting my blessings on this one🤞🏼🦋💛🙏🏼 #freetattoobyponyreinhardt