Fun with the boys yesterday... did a little #strengthandconditioning session with a couple of leaguies wanting some extra stuff before their pre season programs start.
#notaqb but I’m gonna blame my receivers for my incompletions.. @streety_1 @leechkel @simo_yo
°°Everything to be done (3 × 15) unless otherwise stated°° *
1. 5 laps around the track at #SSISA
2. Crunches on Swiss Ball *
3. In plank position, tap left foot over right foot *
4. In plank position, tap right foot over left foot *
5. In plank position, move booty side to side for 60 seconds 🍑🍑
6. In plank position and jump legs out and in again *
7. Squat on Bosu Ball, move over to standing on toes and back down again with 2kg dumbbells in both hands by face *
8. Wide squat, 2kg dumbbells in both hands and move from side to side for 60 seconds *
9. On Bosu Ball, Vsit while opening and closing arms with 2kg dumbbells in both hands *
10. In right lunge position and do arm curls with 2kg dumbbells in both hands *
11. In left lunge position and do arm curls with 2kg dumbbells in both hands *
12. Bicycle crunches on Bosu Ball *
13. 70 second plank with fore arms on Bosu Ball *
14. Sprint that last lap around the track and see how you feel afterwards 🤣🤣 <>#fitter#stronger#faster#fitnessfam#fitnesslife#workoutprogramme 📝📝 #feeltheburn#feelthegain#legsthatneverend ❤❤ #ToneItUp#TIUTEAM#TIU#trainlikealion 🦁🦁 #TrainLikeAnAngel#JMWJUNKIES#BodyBoss#kisses 💋💋
Sometimes we all need that person or people who help push us to be a better version of ourselves. Support is a massive thing and is sometimes we don't give those around us enough praise because let's be honest if it wasn't for the people on our corner we wouldn't be able to achieve the goals we set, I just want to say a huge thank you to those who support, motivate and love me know matter what, even if I don't have a lot of time to spare ❤️😜
You all know who you are 🙌🏼
Hundy session. The sun was a killer.
Dumbbell box jump
Hanging leg raises
Went for 6 rounds and struggled. Finished with some skipping and power pushups.
Bball drills coming at ya @mitch_moari @instinctivefitness I’m gonna school you😂🏀
Congrats to @rosiemc23 winning the prize draw for a box of @battleoats 🎉🎊🎉🎊
#Repost @rosiemc23 (@get_repost)
Thanks a bundle to @jonathonoliverfitness for my box of battleoats protein bars!
Give this guy a follow ☝🏼fantastic personal trainer and all round top lad. Loads of fitness content, top tips and prize draws! •
I'm having a wine and a whine. Dropped a 10kg weight on my foot at the gym tonight. 😖
Tonight was supposed be a booze free evening as I've slipped back to having a little tipple every night. Keeping track of cals and units so it hasn't been too much sabotage but tonight was supposed to be a healthy one. But I feel sorry for myself so have defaulted to wine. 🍷 Anyway, tomorrow is another day.
Tea tonight is homemade bolognese, butternut squash, aubergine, and mozzarella. Cheese intake probably needs a review too. 🤔
💢TOP 10 FAT BURNING EXERCISES💢
Daily posts helping you burn fat faster!
💢No. 10 Bench press💢
The bench press isn’t usually known for its fat burning effects, but as long as you are on a solid nutrition plan it can play a big part in your fat loss quest.
Most of the other fat burning exercises I have covered are lower body, as you need time to recover there is only so much you can do in a week. So by adding in the Bench press to your routine, you are targeting your chest, shoulders, triceps and your midline all in one movement. The more muscles engaged in an exercise lead to more calories burned.
So that’s my top 10 fat burning exercises, (check my page to see all 10), by adding these movements into your training programme you will set yourself up to succeed. Add in a good, sustainable nutrition plan and the results will come!