Don't need to spend in the best practice pad if you can't afford it... The most important is that you practice... Make your own one, use a mouse pad 😎
1) My first practice pad, handmade by me with red EVA Foam and a piece of MDF, not very pro, not a great rebound, but you can practice.
2) My first bought practice pad, branded "ZZ Top Line" (don't find info about this brand) it's made from a piece of MDF and a thin circle of Gum Rubber, it works fine, but it's a bit loud, but you can practice (it cost me 1/4 part of the following) 😜
3) My last acquisition, I think everybody knows the @vicfirth practice pad, this is a BIT better, because the rebound is A LITTLE BIT better and it's less noisy than my previous pad... but it's 4 times more expensive...
1) Mi primer pad de práctica, hecho por mi con GOMA EVA roja y un pedazo de MDF, no es muy profesional, no tiene el mejor rebote, pero podés practicar.
2) Mi primer pad comprado, marca "ZZ Top Line" (no encontré info de la marca) está realizado con MDF y un delgado circulo de Goma Caramelo, funciona bien pero es algo ruidoso, PERO... podés practicar (y me costó la cuarta parte del próximo) 😜
3) Mi ultima adquisición, creo que todos conocen el pad de práctica @vicfirth , es un poquiiiito mejor ya que el rebote es un poquiiiiito mejor y además es menos ruidoso que mi pad anterior... pero... fue 4 veces mas caro... #practicepad#drummer#drums#drumlife#drummerlife#vicfirth#peluche#bateria#baterista#review#vicfirth#paradiddle#foam#percussion#paddepractica#batero#rubber#instadrum#drumstagram
These one-of-a-kind @newyorkcomiccon 4-Day passes could be yours!! In honor of our 3rd Annual Cosplay, Armor and Props 101 panel, we want to see you and your friend, in your best cosplay! Use #Cosplay101NYCC in your post to enter. The last day to enter is Thursday, September 21 at 11:59pm. Each of us will pick our favorites (6 finalists) and post them on Friday, September 22 at 12:00am.
This time of the year is always a little harder for me. Six years ago today, I was sitting in a coffee shop, drinking a caramel latte with cinnamon on top, when my mom called to tell me my father was in the hospital. My family and I visited every day until he passed away on October 28. During that time, I relied on really small things to bring me comfort, one of which was a caramel latte with cinnamon on top. Six years later, I still rely on this drink to comfort me when the flashbacks to that time become a little more frequent and I miss my father a little bit more. ❤️