When you love what you have, you have everything you need!👭🍷🥗💕
- - - -
Interessiert euch mehr zum Thema ausgewogene Ernährung und Fitness?☺ Gebt mir gerne Feedback- dann erzähle ich die Tage mehr dazu!😋👇
Quick and delicious PIZZA TOAST 🍕🔥🤤
EAT OR PASS?!? 😍👍🤢👎
Comment below 👇🏼
👫Tag a friend that NEEDS to see this!👫
Follow 🔥 @eatersparadise
Follow 🍽️ @eatersparadise
【 Snack 🍫 】
• @lunabar mint chocolate protein bar • pear juice
Of course I forgot to bring my snack to school 🤦🏻♀️ but thankfully my mom was able to bring it (along with a bar, which was a nice surprise!) The bar wasn’t bad, actually, but the somewhat artificial-tasting sweetness was a bit strange. I haven’t tasted chocolate for so long though (always and still continues to be a fear food :/ gotta chip away at that) so it might’ve been due to the unexpected (but pleasant) chocolate flavor.
Things have been stressful. I finally had a chance to sit down and take a minute to eat something and not be in a giant freaked out rush. So what I am saying is this tasted particularly good 😉. @fage 0% yogurt with raspberry and @quakeroatsusa caramel rice cakes. Perfect sweet #snack that I got to relax while eating. #instafood#fooddiary
Nasi Goreng Kambing
📍 The Pavilion Restaurant, R Hotel Rancamaya
💰 IDR 78K
Chichen Itza is a modest Yucantan restaurant packed with explosive flavors! 1. Cochinits Pibil: Marinated pork topped with picked onion and a habanero! 2. Queso Relleno: Cheese stuffed with ground pork and beef. 3. Bistec a la Yucateca: The favorite of the night! A well seasoned and thinly pounded NY steak. 🥩🌮🌶🧀
Deep Dish Skillet Brookie 🍫+🍪=❣️
INGREDIENTS - 6 oz butter (melted)
- 4 oz butter (softened)
- 1 ¼ cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 4 oz chocolate bar
- ¾ cup flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pack cookie mix
- ¼ chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven 350F.
2. Chop chocolate, melt it and save for later.
3. In a bowl mix together melted butter, sugar, 2 eggs, vanilla and melted chocolate.
4. Sift flour, cocoa powder and salt in the same bowl and mix it all together.
5. Pour batter to greased skillet and spread evenly, set aside.
6. Add cookie mix, 1 egg and softened butter to a bowl and mix well.
7. Form cookie dough into a ball.
8. Bring skillet and place cookie dough in the center.
9. Gently spread the cookie dough.
10. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
11. Bake 350F for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
12. Serve with ice cream of your choice and drizzle chocolate fudge on top. Enjoy!
It’s been insanely busy at work for me so the hubby made me dinner for a change, Chicken Pho! Yum! 😋❤️
Tries something different for dinner tonight. Chicken tikka lasagne (1syn and HexA). It was absolutely amazing! Surprised myself to be honest. 2.5syns for the lighter than light mayonnaise
Today has been a complete write off but made sure dinner was on plan.