I know it's late but I cannot stop wishing that I was eating this breakfast masterpiece by @thezestylime ... decided it's on my bucket list to have a meal made by this girl. She's so flipping creative and she's such a good soul and beautiful human being.
#MeatlessMonday Repost from @estherskitchen2016:
🐖🌱Happy Monday! We've got another Bubba Bowl on the menu for @meatlessmonday that features baby spinach, roasted organic frieda's stokes brand purple sweet potato, and roasted organic cauliflower with smoked paprika and nutritional yeast. The breaded meatless options are @gardein seven grain crispy tenders. They are perfect to chop up and add to salads. An easy and delicious Maple Dijon Dressing is drizzled on top. Enjoy this Bowl topped with pine nuts or your favorite nut or seed!
Esther's Bubba Bowl featuring Spinach, Roasted Sweet Potato, Roasted Cheezy Cauliflower, Crispy Tenders, Maple Dijon Dressing and Pine nuts
Cuisine: Esther Approved, Lunch, Dinner
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 18 minutes
Serves: 2 Bowls (1 Bowl shown)
By: Chef Linda
1 (14.5 oz/413g) organic sweet potato, washed and sliced into 1/2" rounds
11.45 oz/325g cauliflower florets
8 gardein seven grain crispy tenders from a 9 oz package
1 Tablespoon maple syrup
1 Tablespoon dijon mustard
4 handfuls baby organic spinach
2 Tablespoons pine nuts, divided
Sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 425F. Spray a baking tray with cooking spray. Place the sweet potato rounds, cauliflower and @gardein seven grain crispy tenders on the baking tray. Spray the tops of the potatoes and cauliflower with cooking spray.
2. Shake nutritional yeast and smoked paprika on the cauliflower florets, to taste. Add salt on the cauliflower and sweet potatoes, to taste.
3. Bake for 18 minutes. Turn the crispy tenders once while baking.
4. Whisk the maple syrup and dijon mustard in a small bowl; set aside.
5. Place 2 handfuls baby spinach into 2 bowls.
6. Slice each crispy tender in half.
7. Divide the sweet potato, cauliflower and crispy tenders among both bowls. Divide and drizzle the Maple Dijon Dressing over each bowl. Sprinkle 1 Tablespoon pine nuts onto each bowl. Add additional salt and black pepper to taste. Serve.
Notes: If you enjoy a lot of dressing, double the Maple Dijon Dressing ingredients or use a 1:1 ratio for more quantity.
Nothing like winding down a busy day with a warm mug of tea 🍵I'm totally digging @republicoftea's Organic Raspberry Leaf & Organic Fenugreek SuperHerb Tea which help to support women at every stage of life 🙌🏻💪🏻 #WomenSips#sponsored