#첫줄#안녕#데일리 이런 미친 🐕🐦... 니가 뭔대 그딴 말을해? 너나 잘해 이 미친 ㅅㅂ놈아. 어이가 없네. 한국 사람들은 이게 문제야...니가 뭐라고 사람 한테 살 빼라, 못 생겼다 하는데? 너나 잘해. 니 인생이나 똑바로 살아. 재수없어... So this dude @kkhs39205 wants to tell me to lose more weight. Gtfoh....this is the problem with Korean ppl....they think that they have the right to tell ppl they are fat or ugly. What makes u better than the person next to u? Mind your own business and focus on making your miserable life better rather than judging others on theirs. This is not only rude and disrespectful but it is not your place to judge others. I have lived my whole life dealing with judgmental Koreans and I'm frankly sick of it! U think u have the right to do so? Who da FUCK are u? Listen...if you are one of those FOBBY Koreans who do this shit get your shit together, live your life and don't worry about others. No one cares about your opinion nor is it valid. Probably won't be able to read this shit anyway b.c. its in ENGLISH. How about that? Fucking retards.... Done!
Skin is boring, it's nothing but a canvas for
Stories, colour, memories and moments of spontaneity which will always bring you back to a time of fun and ease.
If everybody looked the same, we'd get tired of looking at each other. So don't judge others by the ink under their skin cos it doesn't change a thing about what's inside.
Unless they've got a butt plug in. Then I guess it changes things a little.
Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got, I'm still I'm still Jenny from the block. I used to have a fanny now I've got a cock. Etcetera.
F u c k O f f - sometimes even as a writer, the only way to say things is to say it straight. I’ve had a few different people recently enquire about working together only to then copy my document or my font. Everyone thinks they are so smart stealing from others until they realise firstly others are stealing too (so you’ll all look the same) and secondly none of the branding you mimic is authentic to you so it won’t have depth anyway (as things don’t when you simply say to a designer “copy this please”) So firstly, please find the courage to be yourselves and to show yourselves authentically as you are (that’s where your true magic is) and secondly, can I just say a massive fuck off! #rantover
SOME insurance companies i hate @therealgeicogeckonigga @aflacduckm8 @geicolizardheadass @aflacnigga @thatallstatenigga @allstate @statefarmsheadass @thatniggajakefromstatefarm @statefarmheadass @jaketheniggafromstatefarm
“I’ve always wanted to go cycling with my boyfriend but it seemed impossible. Soon everything will become possible.” ❌❌❌❌
1. I don’t usually react to the gender/marketing thing especially on social media, as often I try to see the intention or the genuine mistake by a company. That or I usually I just find it quite funny.
2. I’m the first to admit that I’m by far not the strongest rider and have tons and tons of room for improvement, also that I like to ride with the guys as they push me
3. .... but I absolutely do my fair share and often do more than my turn on the front
4. I’d also never miss my Sunday social ride with my mates, busy business dude. That’s why I don’t need an ebike.
5. I’m not sure (or care) if the terrible statements were intentional to create publicity good or bad (to which I’m fuelling) or it’s pure naivety ( / being a massive wanker) but either way it shows how much there is still a gap between men and women’s cycling that the statements could even be considered.
6. If you want to ride with your boyfriend, go out and get as good as him... or better!