VEE BUGÜN BENİM DOĞUM GÜNÜM!!😍🎂❤️Tahmin ettiğiniz gibi Öykü’nün ikinci kez doğum günümü kutlaması en çok istediğim şey.🙏🏻🌸Kelebeğim umarım beni görürsün, gerçekten çok mutlu edersin beni.Görmezsen de canın sağolsun hiç sıkıntı değil...💕
*Öykü’nün görmesi için yoruma etiketler misiniz?Şimdiden hepinize minnetarım.🙏🏻*
🔊VOLUME UP🔊💪In today's "Monday Minute", I discuss "THE POWER OF RESOURCEFULLNESS"🗣🔥.
Too often people spend most of their time focusing & complaining about what they "don't have," about what's "not working" & about why later is better than "now" - all the while blaming the lack of "resources" as to why they're not making it happen!.
But the reality is that sometimes in life you're not gonna always have all the puzzle pieces figured out before you start! So the key, as I've learned from studying, interviewing and applying philosophies from some of the most accomplished minds on the planet, is to leverage the resources you DO currently have in order to get the ones that you want! Even if they're not perfect yet, utilizing those resources (whether they be limited skills, relationships, partners, funds, etc.) will serve as the building blocks for your progress. And don't worry, you'll figure out the rest later! 👍
SIMPLY PUT - Focus on the resources you do have & build from there! Waiting for the "perfect" time is too often a losing formula. Progress is the game, not perfection!.
So this week, I wanna encourage you guys to shift from focusing on what you don't have & start focusing on what you DO HAVE - and then maximize that!.
REMEMBER: No matter where your aim, the only way to get there, is doing your best starting with what you have, right here & right now! 🎯.
After all, as Tony Robbins perfectly puts it... "Resourcefulness Is The Ultimate Resource." 🔑
🔥🎬🎥 by @kbteruya / @naelriver & @ashtylenko -
☆Toddler Project Tips! 👶👐🎨 As the holidays approach I've found myself doing lots of handmade, Everette, projects! And these are somethings I've learn.. 1. Get 'em naked! Because clothes do not survive babies with paint!
2. Plan ahead! Layout all the paper on a washable surface and Open All the Paint ahead of time, because let me tell you it is not easy holding a baby's hand covered in paint while trying to open another paint (with a screw on top, of course 😧) and not get cover in it at the same time.
3. Have snacks available MID project because these littles only tolerate a short amount of project time before They Are Done! 😩 So be creative and learn to multitask, like feeding your baby blueberries while painting his hand and trying not to get it on you, or the berries, or anything but the paper 😛
4. Be prepared to finish what you planned and decide to make a million more because of course grandma A is going to one if grandma B gets one and mom needs one too! And maybe dad, and grandpa, and the neighbors down the street 😉😂
5. Put them in the bath immediately after! Hold them as far away from you as possible and run as fast as you can to the bathroom, this is where having them naked really comes in handy, but don't forget to take off their diaper before turning on the water because those suckers fill up fast! 😲😜😂
6. Spend the next half hour cleaning paint off of everything in a 10ft radius of where you did your project..
•Finally• Enjoy! 😍 ... and praise the Lord that it's over 😉 (haha jk Christmas is just around the corner 😩)