✨ STYLE TRIAL ✨ Is your big day approaching? 👰🏼 At The Loaded Brush, we're experts in all aspects of hair and make-up and welcome anything from a simple trim to glamorous event styling. Book your appointment today! Contact us on 9523 8833 x
Going away for the holidays? Skip bad hair days with our collection of #babyliss travel sized dryers and flat irons. Don't sacrifice perfect hair days or your luggage space with these gems. Shop our Holiday Beauty collections in store 🎀
✨Repost By @hairbytylamalcolm ✨•
“Healthy Blonde Hair” is that a thing? Absolutely!!! It starts with proper care and techniques in the salon and continues with at home care. There are a few things every blonde girl should be doing to ensure their luscious locks stay bright at healthy!
1. Proper Shampoo & Conditioner! (And no that “salon product” you got in winners isn’t it! There’s a reason that stuff is on sale.
2. At home treatments/masks -
OLAPLEX #3 to repair and strengthen your hair! And a good mask for hydration would be super beneficial as well.
3. Heat protection- if you blow dry or heat style your hair this is a must!
4. Low tension ponytails- this is how most breakage occurs at home. That ponytail or bun you wear, especially if your exercising, is most likely causing your short pieces around your face or nape.
4. A low tension detangling brush- my fave is the “Knot Dr. Pro” but the “Wet Brush” is also good!
•Last but not least:
DON’T wash your hair more than twice a week! (The less the better!) DON’T use a high heat setting on your flat iron or curling iron!
DON’T sleep with your hair in a tight bun or ponytail! .