Cheetah Robot is a fast-running quadruped developed by Boston Dynamics. It just blazed past its previous speed record, getting up to 28.3 mph, about 0.5 mph faster than Usain Bolt's fastest 20 meter split. Incredible! Be sure to check out Boston Dynamics on YouTube!
👥 Would you watch robots race against each other? 💬
By techies for techies. Follow us @technophiliaio for more content about the innovation and technology that is shaping our world today.
Work, work, work 👓 💻 🎧 Anyone else having a crazy busy week? I can't complain though. I kinda like being busy 😬 Specially when I can concentrate on what I'm doing with a good music playing on my @sudiosweden Regent headphones. I always wanted to have a wireless headset, but never new which brand I should go with. I'm glad @sudiosweden jumped on my way with this amazing piece. Don't forget to use the code SPARKLEOFJOY to get 15% off on your purchase. 🎶 #sudiomoments#sudiosweden#sudioregent
Think you are a good fit? 👥 💻 As a member of the executive management team, this position participates in planning corporate growth and coordinating the strategic plan with the development of information systems. Apply on our website today [link in bio] #RMcareers
From flipped classrooms to bring-your-own-device programs, what you need to know if your school is going edtech. Get your answers with these 10 questions by Common Sense Ed.
· · · ·
1. Which edtech tools will my child be using in your class?
2. What is the learning purpose for each of the tools?
3. Will I be able to access or monitor my child’s work/interactions in these tools?
4. Are the sites/apps/games approved by the school, or is the teacher free to choose the edtech?
5. Does the teacher or school assess the privacy and security of a tool before letting students try it?
6. Does the school or class use a digital citizenship curriculum or any lessons to prepare students for using technology in class?
7. How much time during the day or class period will kids be using media or tech?
8. Will my kid need to have access to these tools at home?
9. What does it mean if my school is using an “adaptive learning system”?
10. Is edtech better than traditional ways of learning? · · · ·