Our Patty dress is a classy maxi length dress, for special occasions or church and it’s now available in Jet Black! Limited supply so act fast!
Made with 2 ruffles on the 3/4 length sleeve and 3 ruffles on the floor length hem. It’s a one piece, slinky yet durable, pull over poly/spandex fabric with lots of stretch. $68 (1-Small, 2-XL, 2-2XL, 2-3XL, 2-4XL available)
Tonight's Fantastic Feature is a Line-Caught Local Black Bass, served with assorted root vegetables in a bouillabaisse sauce. Come in to enjoy this one-of-a-kind experience, only at Mike's Bistro! #MikesBistro#excellence#kosher#linecaught
As we read the story of Noah’s Ark in this week’s Torah portion, make a decision to be brave, try something new, be a trend setter. How can you be an inspiration this week? ALSO! SAVE THE DATE!! Chanukah Party 12/2
Pumpkin Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake
19.9 oz (or similar) box brownie mix (and ingredients required on box)
16 oz cream cheese, room temperature
1 cup sugar
3/4 cup pumpkin puree
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
4 oz cool whip
Chocolate Whipped Cream
3/4 cup whipping cream
1/4 cup powdered sugar
3 tbsp cocoa
1. Line the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan with parchment paper and grease the sides. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare brownie mix according to directions on the box.
3. Pour batter into springform pan and bake according to directions on box.
4. Allow to cool for about 5 minutes, then remove to cooling rack to finish cooling.
5. Once the brownie has cooled, make the cheesecake. Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
6. Add pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice and mix until smooth.
7. Fold in Cool Whip.
8. Place brownie back into the springform pan and line inside edges of pan with parchment paper.
9. Spread cheesecake evenly on top of brownie, then put in refrigerator until firm about 3-4 hours.
10. To make chocolate whipped cream, freeze a metal bowl and whisk attachment for 10-15 minutes.
11. Remove bowl from freezer, add heavy whipping cream, and whip on high speed until it begins to thicken.
12. Add powdered sugar and cocoa and whip until it you get stiff peaks.
13. Pipe whipped cream around edges of cheesecake.
14. Drizzle chocolate sauce over finished cheesecake, if desired.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yield: 30-32 cookies
3/4 cup (168g) unsalted butter, melted
1 cup (144g) brown sugar, unpacked
1/4 cup (52g) sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup + 2 tbsp (203g) pumpkin puree
2 1/3 cups (303g) all purpose flour
2 tsp ground cinnamon
3/4 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp cloves
1/4 tsp ginger
1 tsp cornstarch
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup (169g) chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C).
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the melted butter, brown sugar and sugar until well combined.
3. Add the vanilla extract and pumpkin puree and whisk until well combined.
3. Add the flour, spices, cornstarch, baking soda and salt and mix together with a spatula until well combined.
4. Stir in the chocolate chips.
5. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes to an hour.
6. Make balls of 1 1/2 tablespoons (or a heaping tablespoon) of dough and place onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or a non-stick baking mat. Pat the balls of dough dough to flatten them just a bit.
7. Bake for 8-10 minutes. The edges should be firm and the center may still look a touch undercooked, but will continue cooking and firm up as it cools.
8. Remove cookies from the oven and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes on the cookie sheet.
9. Move cookies to a cooling rack to finish cooling.
Curious about the story behind Pillars? 🤔
Check out the article by @bryantuniversity below!
Best effort to recreate the pumpkin soup masterpiece we had @hanksoysterbar
This adorable pumpkin was baked on 400 degrees for an hour and filled with an awesome spicy-pumpkin-pear family recipe!
•1 large sweet onion
•1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
•1 16oz. can unsweetened pumpkin
•2 ripe Bartlett pears
•1 cup coconut milk
•1 24oz. carton @imaginesoups veggie or chicken broth
•1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
•1 and 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
•1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
• pinch of salt and pepper
•••Chop and sauté onion with coconut oil. Add broth, pumpkin, spices, and chopped pears to pot and let simmer for 20 mins. Add coconut milk and let cool. Transfer mixture to blender for a minute or use immersion blender until everything is super smooth. Add more spice as desired and garnish with more coconut milk and pumpkin seeds! Before you cook the pumpkin, scoop the seeds out and place on a baking sheet with pumpkin pie spice for about 30 mins on 400! #organic and almost #vegan
@Starbucks is about to add a vegan sweet to its baked goods case. In select stores across South Florida, the mega-chain will be offering passion fruit cupcakes made by Miami-based bakery @msbunniecakes.
The treats are 100% vegan and gluten-free, and the addition is huge news given that it’s Starbucks’ first offering of an allergy (and animal!) friendly dessert option.
Bunnie Cakes owner Mariana Cortez: “I have to pinch myself to believe it, I am extremely happy and proud of this accomplishment, we were chosen to be the only local partner among many other regular bakeries and desserts ... This proves to me that we are changing the way we see things, the way we eat. Years ago I couldn’t find a vegan cake for my son in Miami, today we are partnering with one the biggest business in the U.S., a dream come true.”
TURKEY MEAT BALLS IN RATATOUILLE
2 lbs ground turkey (or chicken)
1/4 cup bread crumbs
1/4 cup parsley
1 carrot, peeled and grated
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp cumin
Salt and pepper
Mix all above in a large bowl. Heat 1” of water in a large pan with 1 tsp turmeric, 3 TBSP oil and salt. Bring to a boil and add turkey balls about 1-1 1/2” diameter. When all the meatballs are in, cover and reduce heat. Cook for 20-25 minutes.
1 can of crushed tomatoes
3 garlic cloves
1 zucchini, cubed
1 carrot, peeled and cubed
1 sweet onion, peeled and diced
2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
5 mushrooms, diced
5 TBSP oil
Salt and pepper
* Diced is smaller than cubed
In a separate pan, out all the ingredients above. Bring to a boil, cover and reduce heat. Cook for about 20 minutes.
I like to combine the meatballs into the ratatouille but you don’t have to. Serve mixed or separate.
Social marketing may or may not be a fit for you, but I promise that this opportunity is worth taking a peek at, because it can absolutely change the trajectory of your life, in a positive way. If you're a client of mine, a friend looking for a plan B, or maybe even know of somebody who's been praying for a job that gives them more freedom and choices, PM me. I tend to post about the products because I believe in them and can see the changes they make, but I rarely post about the opportunity. I invite you to reach out to me if you would like to make a change in your life...in health, in wealth, in personal development, in gratitude. I’m loving this journey and would love to share it! Would love to learn what your needs are, lock arms with you and coach you along the way!!#arbonne#cleaneating#grateful#vegan#kosher#puresafebeneficial#guthealth#brainhealth#opportunity#lifechanging#healthcoach