6-9 Tonight @torontodesignersmarket Holiday Shopping Night! I’m offering 25% off all clear glass tonight only at TDM! (That includes Terrariums!!!!)Giveaways and treats with coloured glass purchases as well!!! See you there!
Since today is Friday for a lot of people this week, I thought I’d do a #FridayIntroductions and combine it with #20ThingsAboutMe and #MeetTheMaker (apparently I’ve got a crazy hair today🤪). @teapraycrochet @handmadebykunbi @goodkarmallama @signedlotsoflove_ tagged me FOREVERRRRR ago and I haven’t played along yet (better late than never?🤦🏼♀️).
1. I’m an identical twin.
2. I love putting together jigsaw puzzles.
3. I’ve been a sucker for classic tv like I Love Lucy and Dick Van Dyke since I was little (they don’t make ‘em like they used to).
4. I hold a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree with a concentration in drawing and painting.🎨
5. I have a certification in Personal Training and Sports Nutrition.💪🏻
6. I love fluffy cozy blankets...even when it’s 90 degrees outside.
7. I’m a craft beer snob.🍺
8. I’ve played piano since I was in 3rd grade.🎹
9. I’m a hardcore INFJ.
10. Vanilla over chocolate any day!
11. Breakfast is my favorite meal.🥓
12. I was once published in Oxygen magazine for a healthy pancake recipe.
13. I believe hugs are a cure for everything.
14. I’ve been downhill skiing in the Italian Alps.⛷
15. I love learning and education. You’ll often find me learning something new on many different subjects.📚
16. My first concert was *NSYNC.
17. If I could meet anyone currently living, it’d probably be Betty White or Dick Van Dyke.
18. I’m a Christian.✝️
19. My favorite color is green.💚
20. I once flew a flight home to Minnesota from New Jersey with Josh Hartnett, and we sat down and talked a while waiting for our luggage to come off the plane.
Whew! That was difficult! 🤯 I invite @smashknits @placeinprogress @tales.from.the.hook and @happily.yarn.after to play along on this Thanksgiving Eve🦃, if you’d like. No pressure!
I think I've perfected the Christmas pink, on this very dull and grey Wednesday! I've had a busy week making so far, hoping to get some products photographed and put out into the world very soon! 🙌 #watchthisspace
I am loving all these custom requests - like this Hermes cowl and custom Bailey slouchy, chunky pom pom toque made to match. This is gonna be one rad looking toddler! 😎 #hererighthere (if you see something in the shop that you like but maybe it's not available in your size or colour just send me a DM and I'd love to work something out with you!)
Our hands are working like 🐝 🐝 so they are waiting for a big thanks from us. Let’s make a quick massage after long time of knitting 🙌
🤲 Remove all jewelry.
🤲 Moisturize your hands.
🤲 Loosen your hands up. Shake them out and wiggle your fingers about. Stretch your hands by flexing them as wide as you can, and then make a first. Bend your wrists with your hands points down, and then flex your hand up and down several times. Continue to use these techniques for about 1 min.
🤲 Pinch the tips of each finger and thumb on both hands. The pressure applied to your fingers should be firm, but not painful. A few seconds for each fingertip will do. After pinching the tops and bottoms of your finger and thumb tips, go back to each tip and pinch them again, this time squeezing from side to side.
🤲 Relax for a few minutes and think about something perfect ❤️
I love combining a wheel thrown base with a slab side. I recently learned this technique where the base is thrown upside down so that the foot ring doesn't need to be trimmed. #alwayslearning#wheelthrown#slabbuilt#wip
Hohoho! Look what just landed in my shop, MYSTERY BOXES! The Harry Potter box makes its debut, with 3 accessories including an owl pin! Also, you might get a koi fish necklace in the Japan mystery box!
for our Beer & Pretzel Caramels, we take @collectivebrew Stranger Than Fiction Porter & infuse it into our classic caramel recipe.
Topped with Pretzels for the most satisfying chewy candy in town.
Pick some up @stuffed_hamont this weekend 🎉
Good morning! 🍗👊 Guess what? There's a Cyber Week Sale in my Etsy shop! No discount code needed! November 30th is your last day to order any Christmas paintings, so take advantage of this sweet saaaaaaale!! 😀😊😀😊😀😊😀 #cyberweek
Knitting a few of these striped wraps today for orders. They are limited edition now as some of the wool has been discontinued, the joys of working with small British wool manufacturers, so only a few will be made. I thought I'd repost this image that I took a while back of the wrap to brighten up your Monday feed 💛 #choosewool#woolpower
Today's #ooakdiaries hashtag challenge is #thoughtfullymade , so I wanted to show you some of my prototypes. I've never been big on sketching, so when I'm designing a new bag I make tons of protypes instead. I find out so helpful to think three dimensionally and work out the kinks on a small scale. Bonus: I don't waste as much material during the design process. SWIPE RIGHT to see the finished bags.
Give unique handmade gifts and support small businesses. Join me and other great small businesses for fun, sales, and fabulous giveaways! Find out all the details now and come back Friday (when you've woken up from your turkey induced coma) for shopping and winning. Link to the online event is in my profile.