an online Instagram web viewer

#moviequotes medias

Photos

"BeeYoop BeeDeepBoom Weeop DEEpaEEya" (R2-D2).
.
#StarWars #R2D2 #cinema #instafilm #instamovies #moviequotes #moviefanatics #filmquotes
Ingat!  Ketika seseorang meninggalkan kamu tanpa sebuah "Alasan " 
Maka jangan biarkan dia kembali dengan sebuah " Penjelasan " ๐Ÿ˜‰
#adacintadisma #moviequotes #iq #candidbeneran #sokbijak
Whereโ€™s this from?  @finestmoviequotes
Whereโ€™s this from? @finestmoviequotes
tired  #friends @television.quoted
โ€œListen! The majestic song of the male silverback gorilla... we should move along though. Itโ€™s their mating season and things can get rather hostileโ€ - Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls (1995)
.
.
.
#moviequote #moviequotes #ilovemovies #amazingworld #bwaroundus #getoutside #go_planet #thegreatoutdoors #wonderful_places #wallartofphotography #beautifulearthpix #amazingworld #wonderfulworld #bnw_greatshots #bnw_planet #bw_style #bw_shots #bnw_add #bnw_art #bnw_art #bnw_kings #bnw_legit #bnw_users #pocket_bnw #bnw_eye #bnw_oftheworld #bw_perfect #bw_style #disneyanimalkingdom #silverbackgorilla
โ€œListen! The majestic song of the male silverback gorilla... we should move along though. Itโ€™s their mating season and things can get rather hostileโ€ - Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls (1995) . . . #moviequote  #moviequotes  #ilovemovies  #amazingworld  #bwaroundus  #getoutside  #go_planet  #thegreatoutdoors  #wonderful_places  #wallartofphotography  #beautifulearthpix  #amazingworld  #wonderfulworld  #bnw_greatshots  #bnw_planet  #bw_style  #bw_shots  #bnw_add  #bnw_art  #bnw_art  #bnw_kings  #bnw_legit  #bnw_users  #pocket_bnw  #bnw_eye  #bnw_oftheworld  #bw_perfect  #bw_style  #disneyanimalkingdom  #silverbackgorilla 
This is kinda deep. Well in my opinion
This is kinda deep. Well in my opinion
Be spared of pain

Regranned from @mooviephrases -  Batman Begins (2005)
#batmanbegins #batman #liamneeson #movie #movies #movielines #moviequotes #moviequote #movielines
tired  #friends @moviesquotes.text
โ€œIโ€™m funny to you? Funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny? Tell me whatโ€™s funny?!โ€ #goodfellas #gangster #funny #notamused #rbf #notfunny #alittlefunny #veryfunny #laughoftheday #sillykitty #movies #tabbycat #rescuecat #moviequotes #joepesci
More movie fan art. This time of the cult classic oldie film 12 monkeys. Probably one of my favourite time travel movies.

#art #design #graphicdesign #moviequotes #cultmovie #minimalist #vector #adobeillustrator #fanart #spider #12monkeys #cultclassic #movies #timetravel
.
.
โ€œPssst, hey Sandy guess what?
.
โ€œWhatโ€™s that Danny?โ€
.
โ€œ...ITโ€™S THE WEEKEND!โ€ .
.
.
#brandupsellmore
. . โ€œPssst, hey Sandy guess what? . โ€œWhatโ€™s that Danny?โ€ . โ€œ...ITโ€™S THE WEEKEND!โ€ . . . #brandupsellmore 
Umm โ€œwho you going to call?โ€ Dropping quarters like itโ€™s hot @thequarterbarrel .
.
.
#arcade #ghostbusters #pinball #quarter #videogames #cheflife #serverlife #iowa #iowalife #cedarrapids #colorful #friday #dayoff #colorful #photooftheday #instagood #picoftheday #lifestyle #goodtimes #chefsofinstagram #moviequotes #makeitrain #brewery #nerd
Comment away yโ€™all!! #movies #quotes  #moviequotes  #game  #guess
Quote from an incredible movie ! Peace of mind to you all ! #quotes #peace #jacobsladder #moviequotes  #devils #angel #words #typewriter #type #typewriterseries #typewriting #typejunkie #typewriting
Our journeyโ€™s is not over.we can only hope that in small way our time here will be remembered-Aladar #white#livelife #moviequotes #aladar #pojokancantik #nongkrong #jj #selfportrait
โ€œOh God, I made eye contact!โ€ #WaynesWorld #MikeMyers #DanaCarvey #MovieQuotes
โ˜ผ โ˜ผ โ˜ผ
โ˜ผ โ˜ผ โ˜ผ
Ordinary people love entertainment. Extraordinary people adore education!
Ordinary people love entertainment. Extraordinary people adore education!
๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ
.
.
.
#harshworld #dakotafanning #moviequotes #movie #quotes
.
.
#MOVIE:
.
#LastKingOfScotland
.
#CAST IN SCENE:
.
@JamesMcAvoyRealDeal / #JamesMcAvoy (Dr Nicholas Garrigan)
.
#ForestWhitaker (#IdiAmin)
.
SETTING:
.
An airport.
.
YEAR: 2006
.
#moviescenes #famousscenes #actors #acting #violent #moviescene #movienight #moviequotes #moviefan #films #film #cinema #oscarwinner #fight #torture #monologue #dramaticfilm #drama #dramatic
Another movie quote because Iโ€™m in love with good will hunting
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
#watercolorlettering #gradient #green #art #artoftheday #movies #moviequotes #goodwillhunting #mattdamon #robinwilliams #moderncalligraphy #gold #handlettering #handtype #quote #artistsoninstagram #fridaymood
OUR LITTLE MONSTER #pixar #Disney ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™"I wouldn't have nothing if I didn't have you" ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™ #monstersinc #moviequotes  #sulley #ourlove #ourlife #miagv #raisinggirlsisawesome #kidsofinstagram #instagood #picoftheday #blue #toys #disneysprings #ohmydisney #pixaranimation
I hate when people say โ€œBye.โ€ It bothers me. This quote is ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ #movie #quote #sad #moviequotes #quotecommunity #lonely #depressed
Whereโ€™s this from?  @television.quoted
Whereโ€™s this from? @television.quoted
#๐Ÿ’ฌ
์‚ฌ๋ž‘์ด ํฅ๋ฏธ๋ฅผ ์žƒ์œผ๋ฉด

์šฐ๋ฆฌ๋Š” ์‚ฌ๋ž‘๋„ ์„œ๋ž์— ๋„ฃ๋Š”๋‹ค 
์•คํ‹ฐํฌ ํŒจ์…˜์ด ๋ ๋•Œ๊นŒ์ง€

์˜›์‚ฌ๋žŒ๋“ค์ด ์ž…๋˜
์˜์ƒ์ฒ˜๋Ÿผ

#์—๋ฐ€๋ฆฌ๋””ํ‚จ์Šจ #์‹œ์Šคํƒ€๊ทธ๋žจ #๊ธ€์Šคํƒ€๊ทธ๋žจ 
#์˜ํ™”์Šคํƒ€๊ทธ๋žจ #์ผ์ƒ
#emilydickinson #moviequotes #movie 
#cinema #quietpassion 
#์กฐ์šฉํ•œ์—ด์ • 
#์–ด์ ฏ๋ฐค์€ 3์›”์˜ ๋ฐค ๊ฐ™์•˜๋‹ค
๋ฒŒ์จ ๋ด„์ด ์˜ค๋Š” ๊ฑธ๊นŒ 
#์ฐฉ๊ฐ #๊ธธ๊ณ  ๊ธด
#๐Ÿ’ฌ ์‚ฌ๋ž‘์ด ํฅ๋ฏธ๋ฅผ ์žƒ์œผ๋ฉด ์šฐ๋ฆฌ๋Š” ์‚ฌ๋ž‘๋„ ์„œ๋ž์— ๋„ฃ๋Š”๋‹ค ์•คํ‹ฐํฌ ํŒจ์…˜์ด ๋ ๋•Œ๊นŒ์ง€ ์˜›์‚ฌ๋žŒ๋“ค์ด ์ž…๋˜ ์˜์ƒ์ฒ˜๋Ÿผ #์—๋ฐ€๋ฆฌ๋””ํ‚จ์Šจ  #์‹œ์Šคํƒ€๊ทธ๋žจ  #๊ธ€์Šคํƒ€๊ทธ๋žจ  #์˜ํ™”์Šคํƒ€๊ทธ๋žจ  #์ผ์ƒ  #emilydickinson  #moviequotes  #movie  #cinema  #quietpassion  #์กฐ์šฉํ•œ์—ด์ •  #์–ด์ ฏ๋ฐค์€  3์›”์˜ ๋ฐค ๊ฐ™์•˜๋‹ค ๋ฒŒ์จ ๋ด„์ด ์˜ค๋Š” ๊ฑธ๊นŒ #์ฐฉ๊ฐ  #๊ธธ๊ณ   ๊ธด
โ€œIf a tree falls in the middle of the woods next to a huge goddamn pile of cash, does anybody hear the fucking tree?โ€ Fight Club #travel #moviequotes #fightclub #amsterdam
โ€œWhat do you think you are, for Chrissake, crazy or somethin'? Well you're not! You're not! You're no crazier than the average asshole out walkin' around on the streets and that's it.โ€ - #kenkesey ( #jacknicholson ) from the movie #oneflewoverthecuckoosnest #flashbackfriday
I absolutely crack myself up ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
.
.
#gouda #cheese #shestheman #quotes #moviequotes #greatmovie #love #nevergetsold #hilarious #everytime #funny #lol #๐Ÿ˜‚ #lmao #favourite #fave
Whereโ€™s this from?  @lostinquotes.text
Whereโ€™s this from? @lostinquotes.text
#moviequotes #movies #ifistay #quotes
So much history in my head, the people I've left, the ones that I've kept.
The Age Of Adaline (2015)๐ŸŒ™
.
.
.
#maggielindemann #quotes #love #flower #whitequotes #quote #cute #lovequotes #moviequotes โ™ก
Ideal vacation place? ๐Ÿ’•
Ideal vacation place? ๐Ÿ’•
last post of the night, peace out.
- follow me (@kidwithanxiety) for more
last post of the night, peace out. - follow me (@kidwithanxiety) for more
: โ˜บ๏ธ How do you feel after  watching this film  #movies #movie #anime #yourname #moviequotes #kiminonawa
Honestly Max is my spirit animal - but then again, so are a lot of fictional characters ๐Ÿ˜‚ #rushmore #moviequotes #jasonschwartzman #wesanderson #90smovies #maxfischer
why do I miss someone that hurts me
- follow me (@kidwithanxiety) for more
why do I miss someone that hurts me - follow me (@kidwithanxiety) for more
Whereโ€™s this from?  @moviesquotes.text
Whereโ€™s this from? @moviesquotes.text
hahah
- follow me (@kidwithanxiety) for more
hahah - follow me (@kidwithanxiety) for more
Now that they've both said yes. This is how we asked Mia's people an important question. .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
#infant #mia #godparents #godmother #godfather #babiesofig #instababies #giftswithmeaning #shesaidyes #hesaidyes #moviequotes #happy #life #fun #commitment #love
dead poets society (1989)
-
follow @moviesrow for more!
dead poets society (1989) - follow @moviesrow for more!
๐ŸŽฌโœจ๐ŸŽฌโœจ๐ŸŽฌโœจ๐ŸŽฌโœจ๐ŸŽฌโœจ
โ€œSo, Mildred Hayes, why did you put up these billboards?โ€
โ€œMy daughter, Angela, was murdered seven months ago. It seems to me the police department is too busy torturing black folks to solve actual crime.โ€
โœจ๐ŸŽฌโœจ๐ŸŽฌโœจ๐ŸŽฌโœจ๐ŸŽฌโœจ๐ŸŽฌโœจ๐ŸŽฌโœจ๐ŸŽฌ
Incredibly well written story, amazing performances. Such a deep drama spiced with dark humour, just a tad bit slow for my taste- I had to watch it twice, fell asleep the  first time.
โญ๏ธ9.0/10โญ๏ธ
#ThreeBillboardsOutsideEbbingMissouri #FrancesMcDormand #WoodyHarrelson #SamRockwell #seat14 #cinema #Cineworld #cinematickets #movies #film #lovemovies #movielover #movieposter #mythoughts #moviequotes #moviereview #movierating #moments #myday #time #instagood #life
๐ŸŽฌโœจ๐ŸŽฌโœจ๐ŸŽฌโœจ๐ŸŽฌโœจ๐ŸŽฌโœจ โ€œSo, Mildred Hayes, why did you put up these billboards?โ€ โ€œMy daughter, Angela, was murdered seven months ago. It seems to me the police department is too busy torturing black folks to solve actual crime.โ€ โœจ๐ŸŽฌโœจ๐ŸŽฌโœจ๐ŸŽฌโœจ๐ŸŽฌโœจ๐ŸŽฌโœจ๐ŸŽฌโœจ๐ŸŽฌ Incredibly well written story, amazing performances. Such a deep drama spiced with dark humour, just a tad bit slow for my taste- I had to watch it twice, fell asleep the first time. โญ๏ธ9.0/10โญ๏ธ #ThreeBillboardsOutsideEbbingMissouri  #FrancesMcDormand  #WoodyHarrelson  #SamRockwell  #seat14  #cinema  #Cineworld  #cinematickets  #movies  #film  #lovemovies  #movielover  #movieposter  #mythoughts  #moviequotes  #moviereview  #movierating  #moments  #myday  #time  #instagood  #life 
Being present to the situation brings you 80% chance of succeeding and you do not have to lose anything but that time. It may seem hard, but paying attention can bring you the rest of 20% to the table. But first, all you have to do is show up!
Being present to the situation brings you 80% chance of succeeding and you do not have to lose anything but that time. It may seem hard, but paying attention can bring you the rest of 20% to the table. But first, all you have to do is show up!
She must've been 16 or 18 
I'm just past caring 
She was into the Stones when 
I was into the Roses 
She was breaking my bones when 
I was busting their noses โ˜†
โ˜†
โ˜†
โ˜†
โ˜†
โ˜†
โ˜†
โ˜†
#seafret #muse #poems  #the1975 #the1975band #memes #theshins #tumblr #cosplay #lanadelrey #lyrics #music #songs #articmonkeyslyrics #aesthetics  #articmonkeys #pictures #aesthetic #sad #twentyonepilots #panicatthedisco #piercetheviel #movies #movie #moviequotes #moviequote #thefratellis #coldplay #missio #funeralsuits
She must've been 16 or 18 I'm just past caring She was into the Stones when I was into the Roses She was breaking my bones when I was busting their noses โ˜† โ˜† โ˜† โ˜† โ˜† โ˜† โ˜† โ˜† #seafret  #muse  #poems  #the1975  #the1975band  #memes  #theshins  #tumblr  #cosplay  #lanadelrey  #lyrics  #music  #songs  #articmonkeyslyrics  #aesthetics  #articmonkeys  #pictures  #aesthetic  #sad  #twentyonepilots  #panicatthedisco  #piercetheviel  #movies  #movie  #moviequotes  #moviequote  #thefratellis  #coldplay  #missio  #funeralsuits 
"Saudaraku, ketika kau mengangkat perisaimu, begitu juga aku.
Saudariku, ketika kau mengadili musuh, begitu juga aku.
Dan jika kematian menunggu kita, memanggil pejuangnya pulang. Biarkan aku mati tersenyum di sisimu.
Karena kita adalah KELUARGA." ๐Ÿ˜Š

ACT OF VIOLENCE.
Action drama Amerika.

Deklan, Brandon, Roman, tiga bersaudara Keluarga MacGregor bekerja sama dengan detektif James Avery (Bruce Willis) ketika tunangan Roman diculik oleh sindikat perdagangan manusia. 
Rilis Januari 2018.
=====
Deklan MacGregors's quote.

ACT OF VIOLENCE.
American action drama.

Deklan, Brandon, Roman.
MacGregors's boys, a crime lord, and an incorruptible cop are on a deadly collision course when the Roman's fiancรฉe is kidnapped by human trafficker.

Released January 2018.

#movies #moviequotes #film #cinema #katafilm #infofilm #actionmovies #filmlaga #humantrafficking #perdaganganmanusia #keluarga #family #crime #kejahatan #kekerasan #violence #actofviolence #actofviolence2018
"Saudaraku, ketika kau mengangkat perisaimu, begitu juga aku. Saudariku, ketika kau mengadili musuh, begitu juga aku. Dan jika kematian menunggu kita, memanggil pejuangnya pulang. Biarkan aku mati tersenyum di sisimu. Karena kita adalah KELUARGA." ๐Ÿ˜Š ACT OF VIOLENCE. Action drama Amerika. Deklan, Brandon, Roman, tiga bersaudara Keluarga MacGregor bekerja sama dengan detektif James Avery (Bruce Willis) ketika tunangan Roman diculik oleh sindikat perdagangan manusia. Rilis Januari 2018. ===== Deklan MacGregors's quote. ACT OF VIOLENCE. American action drama. Deklan, Brandon, Roman. MacGregors's boys, a crime lord, and an incorruptible cop are on a deadly collision course when the Roman's fiancรฉe is kidnapped by human trafficker. Released January 2018. #movies  #moviequotes  #film  #cinema  #katafilm  #infofilm  #actionmovies  #filmlaga  #humantrafficking  #perdaganganmanusia  #keluarga  #family  #crime  #kejahatan  #kekerasan  #violence  #actofviolence  #actofviolence2018 
Wonder (2017)
โ€œI think there should be a rule that everyone in the world should get a standing ovation at least once in their lives.โ€
#wonder #choosekind #juliaroberts #owenwilson #drama #love #moviequotes #themovieground
๐ŸŽž
๐ŸŽž
"How many times do I have to tell you? Anything you type, Burgundy will read!" Janela too ๐Ÿ˜†#anchorman
"How many times do I have to tell you? Anything you type, Burgundy will read!" Janela too ๐Ÿ˜†#anchorman 
Las ventajas de ser un marginado (2012). The perks of being a wallflower (2012). ~Karenina ๐Ÿ““

#theperksofbeingawallflower
#flims #lovescenes #instamovie #bestscenes #flimscene #bestmovies #moviequotes
๐Ÿ’”
- follow me (@kidwithanxiety) for more
๐Ÿ’” - follow me (@kidwithanxiety) for more
"I'm gonna get you high today cause it's Friday, you ain't got no job and you ain't got shit to do!"๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿšฌ What are you doin on this fine friday?๐Ÿ˜Š
"I'm gonna get you high today cause it's Friday, you ain't got no job and you ain't got shit to do!"๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿšฌ What are you doin on this fine friday?๐Ÿ˜Š
this is why I have this account, I post what I can't say..
- follow me (@kidwithanxiety) for more
this is why I have this account, I post what I can't say.. - follow me (@kidwithanxiety) for more