As promised here are the benefits of those ingredients from yesterday's homemade deep conditioner Recipe. Enjoy!
Half a cup of aloe vera juice
- soothing and anti-inflammatory for the scalp, encourages growth, detangles and conditions hair
An overripe avocado
- packed with 18 of the 22 amino acids such as leucine, histidine and phenylalanine which strengthens hair strands and corrects low porosity
A ripe banana
- rich in potassium and protects your hair's elasticity which reduces breakage
1 tablespoon of organic castor oil
- super oil contains essential fatty acids, acts as a humectant drawing moisture from the atmosphere onto hair, accelerates blood to the scalp encouraging growth, leaves hair smooth
1 tablespoon of organic jojoba oil
- similar to sebum properties rich in vitamin E and B and is anti-viral and anti-bacterial. Nourishes hair without feeling heavy, is easily absorbed
1 tablespoon of raw honey
- another humectant which is moisturising and softening and provides shine to your hair
A drop of peppermint essential oil
- stimulates scalp for growth
Can't wait to hear how you get on! Let me know in the comments not by DM😉😉
Today's butterfly watch via @embracingblackculture. Watch @TeyanaTaylor doing what all butterflies do. Adapt to any situation and still look beautiful.
She seriously did this on a broken foot😳😱 That's amazing✨
Our celebrities are rolling in from right left centre, they know how we value their #naturalhair @Regrann from @nikkilaoye - #TheHairChroniclesOfNikkiLaoye : Never Again 🙈🙈 Oh my sexy Hair, Forgive me oo. It won't happen again 😄
Hadn't retouched my hair in over 6 months and of cos, my super curly hair began growing and coiling up tightly, creating real tight "Frozen" tangles. 😯😯
Of cos, I always washed and treated it myself especially while I was out of the country but I didn't realize the speed at which my hair was growing until I tried to wash it once again and no comb could go through it.
Really thought it would have to be cut cos the tangles were real bad but 😥 all thanks to my sister/UK Hair specialist, @adeliciousdiva (CEO of @adelinehair_beautyspa, Nigeria branch here in Surulere)
She worked her magic, Superb hair treatment and voila, my hair is all straightened out and back to normal .
You can still see the curly, thick undergrowth.. Will be back to retouch it next week... You da best Sis.. Thanks soo much (I promise to do better ooo..) ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Okay Ladies, Take my word for it... Super Affordable hair treatments, styling etc and more here at the Nigerian branch of @adelinehair_beautyspa (Surulere, Red building at Akerele/Ogunlana junction, Surulere, Lagos)
#TheHairChroniclesOfNikkiLaoye#HairTreatmentAtItsBest#MyHairAndI#NikkiLaoye#AdelineHairBeautySpa - #regrann
NEED A STYLE LIKE THIS 👆🏼? Download @TheBarberPost APP 📲. And find a barber near you . powered by @goPanache
Seen by over 52 Million weekly
We also suggest you to follow 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
💈✂️💈@BarbersGoneWild 💈✂️💈@_BARBER_ 💈✂️💈@BarberTreasure
Regram by @stefanotratto •
Our back up pages 👇🏼👇🏼