Today was awesome. I saw the eclipse, had orientation at my new company, and had an awesome day. It's so refreshing and fulfilling knowing that you're working at a place that values integrity and compassion, and even better: every day I have multiple opportunities to meet someone who's not feeling well, give them the best experience possible, and see them leave with a smile. I'm so proud to be a part of CHS. #newjob#eclipse#destiny#purpose#values#compassion#patientsfirst#careforall ✌🏻🙌🏻❤️
When this is the art in the bathroom at your new company's Tulsa office, you know it's going to be a fun company to work for 😎 Just wrapped up day one of computer training for my new jobby job; so excited to be the Director of Operations for my own home health therapy branch 😁 #coolart#newjob#funpeople#bosslady#tulsa#phoenix
You know what feels really friggin amazing? Reaching a life goal a few years before expected...Say hello to the International Beauty Institution Hamilton's newest makeup instructor! Huge thank you to my friend Natalie for mentioning my name for this awesome position! Can't wait to teach all my students about the art of makeup and share my real life experience with them! 💄💄💄
#Day21 of the August #gratitudechallenge is here, which means we've been giving thanks for 3 weeks. Do you feel a difference in your life? Has anything magical or amazing manifested by putting out a lot of good energy?! For me, the answer is ABSOLUTELY! 🎉✨🦄☀️👑
Today I am SO GRATEFUL for....
1. A NEW POSITION!!!! I have been offered the Studio Assistant role at our Point Loma @corepoweryoga location!!!!!!!! I have always loved every aspect of teaching yoga, and I am so very excited to start learning the back end of running a yoga studio. I have been asking for growth and a new opportunity to learn, and now it has come. Seriously I cannot contain my joy!! I get to get paidddd to take yoga classes, mentor other instructors, work with my best friends, and continue to add new skills to my arsenal! What a blessing this has come at the exact right time 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
2. Thai food--especially the panang curry from my favorite spot in PB
3. Meetings with @madswizzzle that are not only a lot of funnnn, but also super informative! It's so wonderful when coworkers are also your homies👯
4. The talented @bonny_blithe for creating the GORGEOUS adventurine earrings I got on Saturday. I feel like a goddess, and it's even better that the stones actually have healing properties too! I've gotten non-stop compliments every time they're in my ears!
5. Foot massages at iMassage in Point Loma. Honestly the best $20 I ever spend.
6. The new moon that brings new opportunity
7. Journaling what I want to manifest. This does the trick every time (especially during the new moon). There's something about the way that our brain processes ideas once they're written out, or spoken, that allows it to go from being an idea to being our reality. It may not happen in OUR timing, but it always happens ✨
8. Attentive serving staff that get you a water refill before it's empty. Seriously it's appreciated more than anything!
9. Documentaries that educate people
10. @athleta and their amazing yoga clothes--pictured above I'm wearing pants and bra from their UTC store. So soft and comfortable!!!
#kelleysnyderyoga#thankfulforaugust#spreadthelove 📷 : @ericakayphotography & @themaniniexperience