Hugs and cuddles always make photos better. Don’t be afraid to show some love during your sessions.
This is what happiness looks like! 💕
Little baby his personality! Amelia had a blast on her session!
Don’t mind me while I explode with photos of this kid 😍❤️
I know it's January, but this sneak peak is too sweet to hold off on until Valentine's Day! Valentine babies coming soon!
I can stare at his sweet face all day. My nephew Dante ❤️
A lot of women forgo maternity sessions, but I think they are so important to capture. Here are my top 5 reasons why you should invest in a maternity session:
1. Maternity photos document one of the most special times in your life, you are growing another human!
2. You are beautiful! No matter what! And the glow of a mom-to-be is more beautiful than anything!
3. Whether you’re a first time mom or a veteran, maternity photos are the last opportunity to document life as it is now.
4. On that note, it’s a bonding opportunity for you and your partner, siblings, and to be in the moment with your little one before they arrive.
5. And lastly, and you’ve probably heard this before, but these moments are fleeting. One moment you’re pregnant and the next you are sending them off to kindergarten.
I love shooting lifestyle maternity sessions, newborns, and families and am currently scheduling sessions now! Hope to hear from all of you beautiful mommas and mommas to be!
#njmaternityphotographer #njphotographer #essexcountyphotographer #montclairphotographer #njnewbornphotographer #njfamilyphotography #nycfamilyphotographer #nycmaternityphotographer #lifestylesession #familylifestylephotographer #bloomfield #nutley #montclair #glenridge #verona #cedargrove #rutherford #livingston #njphotographer #nkbphoto #mothermuse #expectingmoms #momtobe #babyontheway #maternitysession #inhomesession
“Man doesn’t plant a tree for himself.”
This little lady was stylin' 👍🏼 and there's a NEW blog post up on my blog! I keep forgetting to post these things but my blog is very much alive and running 🏃 Click on the link in my bio to see more pics of this little beauty and make sure to read about my February Valentine's ❤️Special you wouldn't want to miss 😍 Have a great week!!! xo
Love baby girls in blue ❤️
Newborn lifestyle shoot 😍nothing like the love of new parents!
All smiles. Tomorrow I get to see this family who is getting ready to welcome their second baby (well third if you add in the fur baby with the grin here!). Can’t wait!
This was such a fun day at Liberty State Park!
I love color but babies in neutrals have a spot in my ❤️ too! Meet Calvin, I was so obsessed with his chubs 😍
When it’s finally above freezing and you can spend more than 30 seconds outside ☀️
I love seeing details in photos that are reminders of my own life. What do you see here that brings back a memory for you, or that you can relate to?