« january 19 | 019 »
"life is upside down, but any way it goes, i'll work it out"
~sabrina carpenter // tomorrow starts today
So nervous for quadathlon tomorrow...but I finally actually worked out outside of practice. I ran 6 miles!
Since it is my Birthday today! I wanted to share my blessings and knowledge with those who follow my page. This post is to teach us how to properly store your important things/gears and preventing fungal build up.
1. Storage box (15-30L) 395 PHP for 2 15L boxes Can be bought at any supermarket, sometimes in buy 1 take 1 promo.
2. Silica gel (15-30 pcs 1g packets) Bought this online in lazada 30pcs. for 199 PHP.
3. Hygrometer (monitoring temp & humidity) Also bought in lazada 200-400 PHP.
4. Microfiber cloth Bought mine in blade in 3packs.
5. Ziplock & scotch tape.
Silica gels are computed to 1g per 1L. To much and the oil on your gear will dry up. Too little and fungal build up may occur. Best storing humidity for gears are around 35-45% humidity.
1. Collect all the materials and clean the storage box with wet wipes or using detergents. Ensure that the box is dry before continuing.
2. Place the hygrometer in the Ziplock then place it in one corner of the box. Adjust placing as needed once satisfied use the scotch tape to make it hold.
3. Cut the back of the Ziplock for the hygrometer to properly measure the humidity in the box. Ensure that the hygrometer can still be properly placed in the Ziplock.
4. Place the Microfiber cloth and the Silica gels inside the box.
5. Arrange your gears inside.