The drone is so damn cool. It lets me travel twice. I get to see every location from 500m high and it often surprises me how different a place can look from up above. This is a shot from near Sugba Lagoon, an epic spot near Siargao. If you look into the distance, I’ve captured a storm raining down on Siargao while we enjoyed clear skies out at the lagoon.
@joshlynott giving this epic blue lagoon a big shout of approval as we float our way through Sohoton National Park in the Philippines 🇵🇭
Anyone else stuck in this crazy storm in The Philippines 🇵🇭 right now? ⛈ ⛈ Hope everyone stays safe! Hard to imagine this day at Sugba Lagoon was just a few days ago now that it’s been raining for the last 60 hours nonstop on Siargao 💦💦💦
Take the road less traveled 🌴 COMMENT your favorite Island in the Philippines because I’m already planning my next trip here in early 2018. Which island should I visit next!? 🏝 🇵🇭
In less than 2 weeks, 2017 is ending, and we’ll be entering a new year. For some of us, this is a very important celebration. We love to see the Holidays and the New Year as normal days, but we can’t deny the fact that it is a good time to set new goals, dreams to achieve, and new plans for the coming year. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
We’re excited to show you some of the best travels and experience we’ve had in the last year, and what lessons we’ve learned working online, Instagramming and blogging, and hoping these lessons can be of help to all of you. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Stay tuned for our next couple of posts for our yer end review. Hope you’re having a great December so far! 😘 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Much love from us both!
6 worthy lessons about life during Mountain Climbing:
1. Steps are always the hardest going up. Be Ready!
2. On contrary it's much easier going down. If the trail is wet, going down might be harder to accept, life is always unfair you just slide down and you can't control it. Be Humble!
3. You get tired. You feel like giving up. Pray to God for Strength and Guidance 😇
4. You know you're half way there and giving up all the steps you made isn't worth it. Mind over matter! Don't limit yourself, possibilities are limitless!
5. You realized, view is always the best once you reached the top. Be thankful!
6. Life is simple, and so are we.
These are the guys and girls I was anxious about. These are the hikers I climbed the mountain with. These are strangers who became friends from that day. .
So if you also get anxieties from the unknown, just pack your backpack, pick it up, and go! You never know what wonderful things you might pick up along the way.
Not too sunny, not raining--perfect beach weather ☀
Let 'em wonder how we got this far, ‘cause I don't really need to wonder at all. Yeah after all this time I'm still into you. 🎶
"I have been bent and broken, but - I hope - into a better shape."