Name inspiration: @snoopslimes
Very thick and nice to poke.
How to make:
1. Add glue
2. Add red and silver glitter (I added this in the end)(make sure not to add too much as it will leave glitter residue)
3. Add lotion
4. Add foaming hand wash
5. Add red colouring.
6. Mix!!! Add more colouring to get to your desired colour if needed.
7. Add some baking soda, I start by adding a pinch, then stirring before adding around 2-3 more pinches until it's a nice consistency. Make sure not to add too much or your slime will get lumpy.
8. Add contact lenses solution and you're done!
Make it jiggly:
1. Make a basic sparkling watermelon slime as shown above.
2. Add hot water.
3. Put a small piece of your slime in and stir until stringy.
4. Repeat step 3 until all slime has been added.
5. Add more water if you want it to be extra jiggly but make sure it's stringy.
6. Mix until all the liquid and slime are as one unit and it can't absorb any more of the water.
7. Add baking soda ONLY IF YOUR SLIME IS LIQUIDY. Add it in bit by bit and mix well. Stop immediately once your slime is one unit.
8. Add contact lenses solution until it is non sticky.
9. IF YOUR SLIME LEAVES RESIDUE ON YOUR HANDS, add glue bit by bit until it no longer leaves residue.