According to dermatologist Mara Weinstein, microneedling may provide a viable alternative to lasers. The technique works through mechanical manipulation without heat, reducing the risk of hyperpigmentation. In one study, researchers showed microneedling increased epidermal thickness and stimulated collagen remodeling in just 12 weeks. A 2016 study published in the Dermatologic Surgery Journal found that both nonablative fractional laser and microneedling are comparable and effective in the treatment of acne scars with microneedling having fewer side effects and less down time. Click the link in our bio to view the article! 👀
No Tricks at Topper’s this month... just Treats! 💇🏼💆🏼✨
- Lucious Full Set of Lash Extensions with Andrea $119
- Receive 10% off your First Relaxing Massage with Misty
- Slough Away Dead Skin Cells with Derma-planing and a Mild Chemical Peel with Abby
- Full Balayage with Glaze with Sydney $100
- Homecoming Glamorous Blowout $35 or Updo $60 with Sydney
- Refer a Friend and receive $5 a Men’s Haircut or $10 off any $50 Service with Abby
- Gift Certificates are available!
Meet our newest Aesthetician Jamie! She studied aesthetics in California and has been practicing for over 10 years. Outside of work her passions include travel, photography, writing and the mountains. "I absolutely love skin care because I love helping people feel great about themselves from the inside out!"
Schedule your facial with Jamie through the month of November and receive 15% OFF! ✨