Protein Cheesecake anyone? Macros are....Do y'all really care about the macros? Lol I didn't think so.
Tried out the new @rspnutrition true fit protein and it tastes awesome! Try some out and let me know what you guys think. Be sure to use my discount code rspclark for 30% off your order! 😊
HIGH TIDE TONIGHT 💪on bench for the whole crew! 💯Everyone was clanging and banging tonight! The homies have been with me every step of the way and I wouldn't have come this far without the help, support, motivation from them and the 🔼😂-
@bigmaso @colossal.fossil @ghengis_john @cryorva -
Use my code RSPJDAVIS for 25% off @rspnutrition
Year of Rebuilding, Reckoning, and Redemption
23 days out
* Rest day ! 😴
* Yes, unfortunately today is my "mid prep" rest day. I got up this morning knocked out my fasted cardio and my oats and eggs and thats all the carbs i get today 😅 Last prep I had one rest day the entire prep and Lord willing that will be the same this prep and today is the day, I will be in bed alllll day working on clients and check ups and eating and most importantly resting.
* As most of you that follow me know I don't take rest days, just can't get away from the gym, it's my passion and my favorite part of the day..so I go everyday. With this being said sometimes you have to listen to your body, and my body is screaming REST DAY, So I'm listening.
* Now normally (and for the rest of this prep) my split is chest and delts, back, arms and then legs and then I start over, so I train each muscle twice in 8 days. After these shows I will be taking a lot of time off to better myself and grow because it takes time to truly make quality gains. So I will be having my first REAL, serious, focused off season that will be well structured. As far as my no days off thing i may force myself to take off Sundays so that I have time for my body to recover. Prob just get up and do cardio on those days, we shall see!
* Only God knows the future so there no telling what's gonna happen BUT i can guarantee that after these shows I will be taking AT LEAST one year off from competeting and then come 2019.. whole new Jordan Strickland.
* **** For online one on one training coaching dm me or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you going to invest in the new iPhone or your health? 🤔 Asking for @coach_deeee #healthiswealth .
The most important step is the first step.
Starting something new or making a big change requires;
But you don't have to do it alone.
Come be apart of the greatness here and let's celebrate every step of the journey along the way....ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS MAKE YOUR MIND UP TO START!
38 days is all I have left..to DIAL IN...channel all the emotion, all the energy..fucking TUNNEL VISION. A woman on a mission is dangerous, but with a strong team behind her makes it that much more deadly. 💋Thank you everyone for all of the support but special thanks to my coach and bestie @kimmibeefit and my King @anthonytaps 🙌🏻 😘Hangry moments, late nights and early mornings and having to deal with me living out of my backpack with prep meals...thanks for still being by my side through it all and pushing me that much harder every day! Now let's get some trophies and leave a legacy 🙌🏻👑🏆 #beauty#brains#queens#teamkimmibeefitness#wcw#wce#empirestateofmind#buckeyenation
Lighting sucks for videos, I got less than 5 hours of sleep, creepy gym dudes galore, and my voice is absolutely gone, but I am still determined. Feeling so motivated after today's workout. I did NOT want to run today at ALL but I forced myself over that mental bump- and turns out I felt stronger than ever during my run today. I even crushed the push-up, sit-up, and pull-up goals I had for myself today, too. So here's to that 🐪 day motivation, y'all. Keep at it.
otro tremendo aporte de nuestros amigos de @fitmindchile !!
#Repost @jorge_fitmind (@get_repost)
✔️De la mano de la foto, comentaré un poco acerca de la creatina! Preguntas frecuentes y si es recomendable o no! Cualquier duda, me la pueden hacer por direct, o como comentario 🙌🏼
☑️¿Para qué sirve la creatina? En términos simples, la creatina se encuentra en nuestro organismo en forma de fosfocreatina y es capaz de generar ATP de manera muy rápida, manteniendo energía por un tiempo mayor.
De esta manera colabora con el aumento de la intensidad, lo cual se traduce en un aumento de la fuerza muscular y mejora la resistencia. Esto indirectamente puede ser de utilidad para aumentos de masa magra y para mantenimiento de esta en procesos de definición.
☑️¿Cuándo tomarla? Cuando quieras. El cuerpo la utilizará cuando la requiera.
☑️¿Cómo hacerlo? Con 5 gr al día es más que suficiente. No hagas fases de cargas, ya que tu cuerpo se saturara mucho antes. Puedes tomarla por ciclos de 2 meses de toma y 1 de descanso.
☑️¿Es recomendable? En lo personal creo que es un suplemento muy útil, ya que sirve en cualquier momento y no es muy costosa. Sin embargo, utilízala solo en caso de que realmente vaya a ser un aporte en tu rendimiento deportivo. No olvides priorizar.
🔥☀️ Buen día para todos!