BLACK | Creative Portfolio by Orkan Çep on @dribbble - https://goo.gl/hw6GiE
Follow us 👉 @creativroom 👈 to get creative UI/UX and Graphic Design inspirations 👍 Use tag - #creativroom - to inspire others 👍😉
Did you know that hiring us to help you with your social media is cheaper than hiring an additional staff member to do it full-time? That's right, save your money and call us instead! Visit our website for more information: www.theislandcreative.com.au
We are extremely proud of this video. This was a collaboration between @designbydeem and @kwhitey_ for @mensphysiquenews. The athlete feature In the piece is IFBB Pro and 2017 @arnoldsports Arnold Classic Champion @ryanjterry.
We filmed the piece at @busybodyfitnesscenters in Boca Raton.
To see more of this video head over to the @mensphysiquenews YouTube channel.
Welcome to day 94 of my 100 Days of Freebies Christmas countdown! One of the most common questions I get asked is how to embed Google documents into WordPress, with the most common being application forms and meal plans. While there are a handful of plugins for this, I have yet to find one that I love. In today’s tutorial I walk you through how to embed Google forms and docs into WordPress using HTML. I want to give caution to using any type of embed (iframe or not) without adding any actual content to your post. It can be a little harder to rank iframes in the search engines, but if you have great content crawlers can’t pass up, you’ll have a better chance of getting noticed. Link in bio 😉 #100daysoffreebies
How a website will help you get leads (and therefore ££):
- You can use google Adwords to appear at the top of the search engine for ready to buy traffic
- Same with SEO, it just takes longer
- You can appear on google maps, and get reviews.
- Use it to gather emails from your lead magnet
- Works well with Facebook ads to gather prospects
If you have a website and aren't doing any of those, then why not?
TGIF 🙌 Each week we aim to bring you the best marketing articles and related content so you can take your company or clients to new heights! Check this weeks compilation of our top 5 must reads - link in bio 🔥 #MarketingManifesto
97/365 - While you guys spend the night trying to find a compatible partner, I am writing my post on compatibility testing - ba-dum-chssh (my jokes are horrible).
Anyhow, our intent as developers is to create web apps that keep consistency despite browsers and operating systems.
Yet, browsers are quite independent, so they might change settings and features without the need of all following the same direction, making our jobs a permanent compatibility testing.
Again, I've expressed already how annoying working with API's can be and one of the reasons is the fact that some of them are not compatible with all Operational Systems. Therefore test your applications in various Operation Systems such as Windows, Unix, MAC, and Linux in order to minimise conflicts.
Printing capability is another subject to consider. If your project requires some pages to be printed, you need to test for layout and brand guidelines accuracy. Otherwise, printed versions may be too discontinued from the original branding.
Quite a straightforward testing. 💻👨🏽💻
➕ MILLENNIAL PINK - Millennial Pink isn’t just any shade of pink. In Pantone colors, shades like Rose Quartz, Pale Dogwood and Candy Pink qualify. Millennial Pink can also be in reference to nudes, beige or even peach.
Classic examples of Millennial Pink in contemporary culture include the upper half of The Grand Budapest Hotel from Wes Anderson’s film, Acne Studio’s shopping bags from 2007, The Gallery Restaurant at Sketch London which has captivated Instagram, and Drake’s Hotline Bling cover art - REVUE by Scout 💖 @revuebyscout
Oh hey! I'm Paige, a web designer, napper, and wine tester. It's so lovely to meet you! I can't tell yeh just how grateful I am that you're following along.
Here's some bits you may or may not know.
1. I run my studio from all around the world! I split my year around the world like so: summer back home in Canada, the rest of the year in Europe, and a couple months of winter somewhere warm (cause legit y'all I can't even deal with the cold). This year's warm destination will be Bali, Indonesia!
2. I learned how to make homemade chocolate 🍫 with just cocoa powder, agave syrup and coconut oil from @elayna__c this week, and emerghad 😯, it's unreal. I can FINALLY guilt free eat chocolate now, how fab?! I'll post that recipe in a coming IG post later this week.
3. It's not secret I like wine. I learned of this wonderful thing called a 'weinschorle' while in Germany. It's wine mixed with bubbly water. Legit, really good, AND does wonders for how you feel the next morning. You should try it.
4. My naps average 3 hours... No joke. 😴
5. I can't think of a 5 today. This week in the studio has been (good) madness, so my brain is toast! 🍞🔥 This month I've gotten to connect with so many blog readers, AND potential clients who are killing it in their online businesses. This month has truly been one for the books. (Pssst - You can get a recap of business this month on the blog late next week. In my monthly recap posts I let you know what my numba's were, the mistakes I made, the successes I had, and general behind-the-scenes studio newsey things once a month. My monthly recaps are by far always my fav post to write!)
Happy FRIDAY!! Just saw the sneak peeks of all the signage for @blushbeautyandco's new salon (go watch the story at @sam.blushbeauty!) featuring the branding we did for them - including the custom lettering by our lovely Harley! We are so in love with how they turned out. What a good freakin day. 🙌🏻 #blushbrands