You lost your creativity? Here's a quick guide to get it back!
1. Work in sprints of 60 to 90 minutes.
2. Take a break of 60, better 90 minutes, in the middle of your working day. Do everything but work then.
3. Put away your smartphone at least one hour before you go to bed.
4. Don't answer emails or other messages between 9pm and 9am to avoid the feeling of being always online.
Yes you can! - get up early and go for a run. If not, try this:
1. Pack your gear the evening before.
2. Make a date with a running mate for the early morning.
3. Take a good breakfast.
I guess that there are no more excuses! ;) #allamanneedsoriginal
It's hard for you to stay focused on Monday after a great weekend? Follow the advice below and you get back your concentration.
1. Check your emails only at noon and use the most productive time oft the day without any disruption.
2. Turn off all notifications for emails, Facebook, etc. and put away your smartphone.
3. Communicate as effective as possible - make a call instead of writing a lot of emails.
So, Mondays aren't that bad, are they?
You have always wanted to travel to Europe and visit the Oktoberfest? But you are afraid that you wouldn't be able to order the famous "Maß Bier" as you don't speak German?
If you're interested in learning foreign languages fast, just follow this advice:
1. Check out a language program like Rosetta Stone.
2. Get in touch with a native speaker and build a tandem.
3. Join international round tables in your city.
4. Watch movies in your target language. GOOD LUCK!
You're everything but an early bird? But it sucks to have all eyes on you entering the office as last? So if you couldn't help yourself so far, we have a trick for you to become the one who catches the worm. ;)
1. Put together your stuff on the eve.
2. Ask a colleague who is such a mysterious early bird to join him on his way to the office.
3. Take a cold shower. LETS GO!
You had a great run today but your shoes smell like hell. It's so bad that you want to kick them out of your flat? No worries, we've a great trick for you to get rid of the odor. :) 1. Get a plastic bag.
2. Put your shoes in the plastic bag.
3. Put the "package" in the freezer overnight. DONE!
You got a new project, but you don't find the time to work yourself through all the information. Don't worry, we have a shortcut for you!
1. Read the index, table of content and glossary first.
2. Read everything which is printed in bold, e.g. headlines.
3. Read the 1st sentence of every paragraph.
4. Read the rest of the book. DONE!
You will be wondering how quick you will become. ;) #allamanneedsoriginal
It's hard for you to chill out on a Sunday? Then, we have a great #trick for you! Just follow the #advice below:
1. Make yourself a cup of tea.
2. Make yourself comfortable in an armchair & dim the light.
3. Check out this YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcAVejslrU
Happy chilling! :) #allamanneedsoriginal
You're 30 now and you dream of being millionaire by 65? It's easier than you might think if you just consider the following advice:
1. Save 6,35 EUR every day. That equals 2.317 EUR a year.
2. Invest your savings for an interest rate of 12%.
3. Let your money work for you. DONE!
Your muscles feeling sore after your workout? Don't look any further than our #tipps to recover the best way possible. ;) 1. Take a break!
2. Don't stretch while feeling pain.
3. Before you decide to tackle your muscles again, give them a rest for at least 2 days. ENJOY YOUR RECOVERY! ;) Which is your #trick to recover?
Do you remember the #pen and #paper time? And do you remember how much it sucked to write something wrong which nobody should be able to read? So if you are back to pen and paper, I have a #hack for you to make a written #word illegible.
1. Take the same pen with which you wrote the word originally.
2. Write a new word over the old one.
3. Write another two words over the original one and you are done!
Give it a shot and let me know how it worked for you.
Your scissors aren't even sharp enough to cut a piece of paper?
Use the following #trick to whet them.
1. Take your blunt scissors.
2. Take a piece of tinfoil and a piece of sandpaper.
3. Cut 10x in the sandpaper first and then 10x in the tinfoil. DONE!
You had also to many cookies over the holidays? Join the club! :) I would like to share my new diet with you to get rid off the extra pounds.
1. Eat only between 12pm and 8pm.
2. Eat only not-processed food like fruits, vegetables, nuts, whole grain and fish.
3. Drink water and tea during the fasting phases.
You know other tricks to reduce weight? Please share in the comments!
It's ironing time again! But ironing shirts sucks, right? We have tested a great #trick to get rid of ironing.
1. Put your crinkled shirts in the dryers.
2. Add 5 to 10 ice cubes to the shirts.
3. Start the dryer and dry your shirts together either the ice cubes. READY!
If you also know #hacks or you have #tipps to make living and housework smarter, leave a comment. :) #allamanneedsoriginal
Du möchtest nach der Weihnachtsvöllerei wieder in Form kommen? Hier eine selbst-erprobte Anleitung, wie du in 1 Monat einen Sixpack aufbaust.
Du kennst dich aus mit Muskelaufbau und hast einen Tipp für die Community? Ab damit in die Kommentare! ;-) #allamanneedsoriginal
Du bist es leid, jeden Morgen stundenlang die Autoscheiben zu enteisen? Mit diesem Trick bist du das Eis in Null-Komma-Nichts los - versprochen!
Was ist dein Trick zum Eis loswerden? Ab damit in die Kommentare :-) #allamanneedsoriginal