•RELAX• Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer! For my other half it's surfing - it's his time out, his sanctuary, the place he relaxes and rejunventates. #relax#surfing#yourmindhastheanswer
• JOIN US • we would love to spend the morning feeling glorious with you. 28 October 9am - 12 noon. Ticket includes:
Tea and treats
So bring your mats, your sense of fun and come ready to bliss out, honour your fabulous self and feel glorious! link in bio! #brisbanetodo#brisbaneevents#yogaeverydamnday
My son's happy list from yoga camp yesterday with @stretchingminds_childrens_yoga ♡ he had an awesome time as always. He clearly had a fun time at the movies on Monday watching captain underpants haha. What's your happy list?
@stretchingminds_childrens_yoga will be joining us in the studio when it opens. The kids will love it!
•VULERABILITY• I recently had an emotional anatomy scan done of my body. It shed light onto so many thanks but the overall message, from all aspects of my body, was that I was challenged by vulnerability. At first I didn't understand it, then I realised it is in this point of time of my life that I have to jump into the unknown and trust in my courage to help me grow as a person. Don't be scared of the unknown - this is where the fun is!
Emotional Anatomy healing will be available at indigo soul wellness 💜 #vulnerabiltiy#embracetheunknown#emotionalanatomy#healing
• PEACE IN THE PRESENT • I say this to my darling boy when I know he wants something but has to wait...find peace in the present my love! I say it to help calm him and also as a reminder to myself...it's something I need to learn and practice too! #zenyoga#mindfulness#kidsasteachers
• STUDIO INSPIRATION • we are so close to finding our studio! Then to create the welcoming, relaxing and calming place for you to come and enjoy movement and grow your body, mind and soul.
Yoga, Pilates, different healing modalities and workshops 💜
• FOCUS ON FORM • working our beautiful body the way it's designed. With precision, concentration and correct technique! This is why we love Pilates! 3 times a week minimum to get life changing results! #pilates#josephpilates#bodylove
• ACTIVATION • and we aren't talking about nuts! We learnt so much about activating our core stabilising muscles. We will share over the next 3 days some of the highlights from our Pilates instructor training through @studio_pilates