HOW TO PACK
With a few travels under my belt: Spain 🇪🇸 , South Korea 🇰🇷 , U.S. 🇺🇸 , France 🇫🇷 , and the United Kingdom 🇬🇧 , I've learned a thing or two about how to pack EFFICIENTLY and SIMPLY! You don't need to bring your whole closet with you for a week trip- and believe me, I've tried! I've got a video coming up soon about HOW to pack.
1. Keep it simple! Don't over-do it. My rule? For 3 day trip, one outfit, 2 tops, a pair of classy shoes, a pair of jeans, and sleepwear. Socks and underwear apply!
2. Dress according to the weather. You don't want to be wearing a light dress you just want to suddenly wear in winter!
3. Outfits. Make sure you have an outfit that is quick and easy to pull out of your bag
4. Don't bring items you don't use. Now isn't the time to wear a new lotion you brought! Suppose it breaks you out? Suppose it smells atrocious? Bring something you wear on a daily basis.
5. Be comfortable. Comfortable can be shique, stunning, and vibrant. Extra tip: Wear comfortable shoes!
6: Do not carry all your electronics! iPad, cell, laptop, your charging banks, they're all weight! Condense what you have- do you REALLY need to bring your laptop?
7. Don't bring FULL SIZE BOTTLES? Do you really need to carry that huge shampoo bottle because it smells nice?
8. Don't be without a printed out itinerary and documents such as your passport, hotel information, numbers that need saving, your flight information, etc. Have them in your suitcase, handbag 👜 , etc.
9. Don't forget the essentials: your vitamins, minerals, your nightlight that you can't sleep without, your child's lucky towel, or an extra battery pack because you'll be planning a nature hike.
10. Don't overpack or overstuff! It will stress you out!